Part 52

Me: Emz!

Me: Emz!

Emz:*walks in* Wow! You have back your doors! How much it cost?

Me: I paid nothing. But now I don't have doors at my bedroom.

Emz: You're an idiot. Anyway, what do you want.

Me:*shows a dare*

Emz: Do I have some time limit?

Me: One day.

Emz: Fine.

------------------------------------Next day at screening room----------------------------------------------

Emz: Thanks everybody for coming here. I had dare that I must record any embarassing moment of my uncle and I have one video. And I finally found all my cups and plates and why does he have those scratches on the table. For context, I was ready to cook dinner and I couldn't found one pot, spaghetti, sauce and bacon and I knew uncle was home and the rest is in video. And before you will ask me where is uncle, he is at some lecture about bullying. His ex classmate texted him, because uncle is perfect victim example. Enjoy the video. *plays video*

----------------------------------------------------The video------------------------------------------------

Emz:*records and goes to Mortis' doors* He's unbelievable. *opens door*

Mortis:*swings on chair, watching video and eats spaghetti from the pot*

Emz:*clears her throat*

Mortis:*swings too much, starts falling, digs his claws into the table, stops, puts the pot on table and quickly looks at Emz* Hi Emz. Do you need something?

Emz: Hi uncle, I just wanted to say ask you if you don't know something about that missing pot, but now I know where it is. And now I also know where is that spaghetti, sauce, bacon and that cups and plates which I couldn't found. And I can see that you washed them.

Mortis:*stands up, turns to her and blushes a little* Fine, I got the point. *notices the phone and blushes more* You're recording it?

Emz: Maybe.

Mortis:*goes towards Emz* I would be ha- *trips over chair and falls on ground*

Emz:*chokes by laughter*

Mortis:*stands up* Just delete that video and we will act like this nevere happened, okay?

Emz:*rolls with her eyes* Fine, but just give me that cups and plates. Now.

Mortis: Can I give it you when I'm going to give you that pot? It looks symmetrical now.

Emz: Fine, bye. *leaves and stops recording*

-----------------------------------------------In recording room-----------------------------------------------

Piper: Does anyone saw it too? He really had those cups on one side of the table and plates on another side of the table. Yeah it was symmetrical, but still.

Colt: Yeah, he's a perfectionist, but he hates when it doesn't look like a mess. So when you first look in his room, it look like a mess, but when you look more carefully, it has some system. And that he eats something from pot was completely normal on college, because  there sometimes weren't clean dishes. And he has that table when he was on college and he told us he packed that table from home, because he doesn't wanted to buy another, because he doesn't had money.

Tara: But he still could put it on some plate.

Emz: Well, I finished my dare and now I'm going to delete that video, because I feel guilty for lying to him. *goes home*

Edgar:*looks on phone* Guess who recorded it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night guys, I don't have nothing to say. Enjoy the chapter.