Part 34

Me: Mortis! Come here!

Mortis:*walks in and his stomach growls* Can I have breakfast first? I'm starving.

Me: No, but I have something which could sate you. *shows a dare*

Mortis:*pauses for a second* I choose Edgar.

Me: Why?

Mortis: He is introvert, just like me and that means he will be alone.

Me: Well, I must disappoint you. Me and ProhackXX already decided on that you must eat Frank.

Mortis:*surprised* Frank?! He's bigger than me!

Me: Look positive at it! He will sate your appetite.

Mortis:*sighs* But still. *leaves*

---------------------------------------------Mortis's mortuary----------------------------------------------

Mortis: Frank. Just one thing. Is Emz here? *locks front doors*

Frank: No, she's not here and why are you locking front doors again?

Mortis:*his stomach growls and his eyes turns red* Nothing.

Frank: Is everything okay?

Mortis:*his fangs and claws grows and he licks his lips* I'm just hungry.

Frank: I-I think there is some food in kitchen. So stop staring so hungrily at me. Please.

Mortis:*grins and attacks him*

Frank:*scream from pain*

--------------------------------------------------After ten minutes-----------------------------------------------

Mortis:*belches loudly and rubs his stomach* I'm so freaking full. *yawns* This will take long to digest it. I think I will take a nap. *takes a shower, locks the doors to his room and sleeps*

Frank:*respawns in living room and remembers what happened* That bastard! *knocks on his doors* Hey! I need to talk with you! And don't pretend you're sleeping! *scolds him for five minutes and then gives up*

Emz:*walks in* Uncle? Frank? Why was locked?

Frank: Emz, it was because you're uncle is freak.

Emz: Don't talk about him like that!

Frank: Well, at morning he ate me alive for no reason!

Emz: Maybe he was hungry. And also that doesn't sound like something he would do on his own. Are you sure it wasn't a dare?

Frank: Well, he doesn't opened the doors when I knocked.

Emz: Leave it on professional. *kick to the doors and screams* Uncle! Wake up!

Mortis:*suppresses belch, opens doors and yawns * What?

Emz: Frank says that you ate him alive this morning.

Mortis:*nods*

Emz:*raises her eyebrow* Why?

Mortis: I can't say that.

Emz: It was a dare?

Mortis:*says nothing*

Emz: I understand. I will be in my room if someone needs me.

Mortis: Bye. *closes doors and goes back to sleep*

Frank:*goes out and mumbling something about purple haired idiot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say enjoy weekend.