Part 51

Me:*turns to Mortis* How do you feel? I promise this is only because I wanted from you to stay hungry

Mortis:*his stomach is growling* It hurts. Why do you need me roped to make me more hungry?

Me: It was something what Tamara wanted.

Mortis: What with her.

Me: You can eat her.

Mortis: Never.

Me: You can eat her or else you will not be allow to eat something else.

Mortis:*his eyes turns bloody red and starts glowing* Where is she.

Me: Well, I think she would teleport here, but I don't know when she will appear here.

Tamara:*teleports in my house* Hi.

Me: Tamara! I'm so happy to see you! *hugs her*

Tamara:*looks surprised and hugs me back* 

Me and Tamara:*hugging each others*

Mortis: Ehm, Vakuna are you going to release me or you two will hug each other forever? *groans* I'm starving.

Me:*releases Tamara and rolls with her eyes* You're such a drama queen. It was only 48 hours.

Mortis: It has been 62 hours, beacuse now is 14:00.

Me:*sighs and releases Mortis* Happy?

Mortis:*streches* Much better. *looks on Tamara, smirks, licks his lips and goes towards her* You know, this is not something personal, but Vakuna gave me the ultimatum. *his claws grows, he grabs Tamara's head, tilts her to expose her neck, starts drools a little and his stomach growls* Just don't move.

Tamara:*smirks, pulls out minigun and points on Mortis' genitals*

Mortis:*stops smiling and swallows saliva* Are you serious?

Tamara*takes a deep breath* SAYONARA SUCKER! *shoots*

Mortis:*screams in pain* You fucking bitch! *coughs out blood and dies from blood loss*

Me: Tamara, I think it would be better to get out before he will respawn. *hugs Tamara* Bye.

Tamara:*hugs me back* Bye Vakuna. *teleports back in her universe*

Mortis:*respawns* I'm so starved. *growls* Where is that bitch?

Me: She teleported in her universe. And are you planning to get up or you will stay laying on my floor forever?

Mortis:*gets up* Shut up. I'm going to hunt something and I hope you will leave me alone this time. Bye, *leaves*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, this chapter was a little bit different, because I must wrote chapter where is another real person and I really didn't want to fucked up her interactions, but it turned out good. Enjoy this chapter.