Part 70

Me: El Primo! Your time has come!

El Primo:*walks in* That sounded like you want to kill me.

Me: Who do you think I am? I would never. *shows a dare*

El Primo: Yeah, you definitely want to kill me.

Me:*gives him the grimace shake* Shut up and drink! 

El Primo:*takes it* What would happen if I would reject?

Me: I would send you into the most fucked up timeline and I would let those people do whatever they want with you, for 3 hours.

El Primo:*terified* You mean the people like Mortis?

Me: Yep.

El Primo:*scared* Okay. *looks on the shake and swallows nervously* Probably I don't have any other chance than drink it. *takes a sip of shake*

Me: So, how it is?

El Primo: It's good. I don't feel any weird effec- *starts coughing and grimace shake is pouring out of every hole on his body* It hurts so much!

Me: And if you were in that fucked up timeline, you would suffer way more than now! And for longer of course.

El Primo:*dies*

Me: Let's wait a little bit.

El Primo:*respawns and leaves* I hate you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys we're almost on 100 chapters! Hurá! I believe we will be able to get on it and I hope you will be supportive on it. I'm happy I started to write this book, bc it makes me happy and I had a chance to find a magnicifient people. Good night. Love you <3.