Part 44

Me: I'm not so sure about that awesome part, but I will do it

Me: I'm not so sure about that awesome part, but I will do it. I hope you're prepare for that Mortis will hate you. Shelly!

Shelly:*walks in* So what's it now. Shoot myself in front of everyone? Shoote myself in front of my boyfriend? Shoot my boyfriend?!

Me:*grins* C is right.

Shelly: I think you should try refuse some dares sometimes. Just try it.

Me: Did I refused that dare where Mortis must ate someone alive? Twice?!

Shelly: No.

Me:*nods* Right. Now do it.

Shelly:*sighs and leaves*

--------------------Colt's house-----------------

Colt and Mortis:*playing violin and piano cover of Hikaru naara*

Shelly:*walks in* Hi guys.

Colt:*notices Shelly and stops playing on piano* Hi Shelly.

Mortis:*playing with closed eyes, but opens them when he realizes that piano stopped* Hi Shelly. What do you want?

Shelly: Why are you playing with your eyes closed?

Mortis: Untreated trauma. You can guess what happened to me.

Shelly: No, thanks. But that's not why I'm here. *shoots Colt*

Mortis: What the fuck are you fucking doing, you mother fucker bitch?!

Shelly: Hey, that wasn't nice. *whispers* And do you think I want shooting my boyfriend?

Mortis:*pulls out 15cm long knife, his eyes turns red from anger and he smiles* You know, this beauty is quite new. I wanted to try it on someone. Do you wanna be that person? *walks toward Shelly*

Colt:*respawns* Uh, what happened? *notices angry Mortis with knife* Oh no. *knocks Mortis to the ground* Mortis you can't hurt her!

Mortis:*starts fight with Colt* Are you kidding me?! She killed you! And it will be just one little sting!

Colt:*fights with Mortis* If that will be one little sting, in that case I'm king of England!

Mortis:*kicks Colt* Really your highness?!

Colt: Shut up!

Shelly:*leaves Colt's house when Mortis and Colt are in fight*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I think you can take two chapters in one day like a jackpot. I don't have so much to write here, enjoy your day. Love you guys for being still with me. <3