Part 10

Me: You wanna torture them don't you? Mandy come here!

Mandy: Why me again! Why not anyone else! Why not Mortis!? He would be so happy!

Mortis:*from far away* I! Would! Not! Be! HAPPY!

Me: Yeah, Mortis sounds very happy*ignores Mortis' angrish scream*. But now, you must complete your dare

Mandy:*angrily* Fine!

------------------------------------------------In palace------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy: Chester! Come here!

Chester:*monotonously* Yes, your highness?

Mandy: Watch me. Just watch me.*shoots herself*

Chester:*suprised and sad* No! Why would you do that! Why would you do this to me!*starts crying*

Mandy:*respawn* Hey, man. Can you finally calm down? I know you are hurt that Bibi is my girlfriend but... START ACTING LIKE A MAN!

Chester:*sobbing* It's not my fault, you've manipulated me, so I thought you were straight!

Mandy and Chester:*start arguing*

Me:*watching it trough the window* Well*turns towards other brawlers* any of you. Don't you want to do some truth or dare? Because they look like they're gonna kill themselves if they must do something similiar again. Mortis you look like someone calm enough to do that.*evil smirk*

Mortis:*screams* Stop being obsessed with me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the wait, I've got a lot of school, exams and other things. During the week, chapters will be posted later in the day. So here is a new chapter! Good night everyone.