Part 42

Me: Edgar! Mortis! Come here!

Edgar and Mortis:*walks in*

Edgar: Why I always must be with him. Everyone know I hate him.

Mortis:*smirks* Still mad at me, because you were my lunch in one chapter?

Me: Shut up you two. *shows a dare*

Edgar: Why am I must be tied up again?

Mortis: Heh, where's duct tape? *grabs Edgar's shoulder and squeezes him* Come let's go. *drags Edgar away*

---------------Mortis' mortuary---------------

Colt:*ties Edgar to the chair and whistles*

Mortis:*searching in the kitchen and mumbles* Somewhere must be the duct tape.

Edgar: Are you serious?

Mortis:*holds the duct tape with an evil grin* I found it. *tapes Edgar's mouth shut* Now he can't scream.

Emz:*screams from Mortis' bedroom* Uncle! Come here! Now! Please!

Mortis:*whispers* For God's sake. *goes to his bedroom* So, what did- Mother fucker where the fuck you found this shit?!

Emz:*holds short maid dress* I-I don't know. It was just there. Why would you have something like that in closet, uncle?

Mortis:*blushes and his eyes looks wet* I don't know! It must be there before we moved here! I juds started to putting my clothes inside and I didn't noticed.

Bibi:*looks on it* It looks like it's made for someone who is small. From ehat person you buyed this closet.

Mortis:*shrugs* From some 80 years old guy on fair.

Bibi: It looks new. Wait, you said 80 years old?

Mortis:*nods*

Bibi, Emz and Mortis:*makes disgusted face*

Emz: I think we can do like we never saw this right? *throws the maid dress away*

Bibi:*catches the dress*

Emz: Bibi?

Mortis:*realizes* Oh no no no. Don't even think about it! I can't even fit in it.

Bibi: Don't you wanna try it?

Mortis:*angrily* And what I'm supposed to do in front of Edgar? Chase myself?

Emz:*shocked* Uncle?

Mortis:*irritated* Don't listen now, Emz.

Bibi: Come on. Try it!

Mortis: I will think about it. And by the way,  what means that Edgar must watch a fashion show themed by me?

Bibi: Well, maybe you must show in front of him, elegantly, in all your clothes.

Mortis:*shrugs* Sounds logical. *takes his clothes on*

---------------After two hours-------------

Edgar:*thinks* I never knew that hel has a suit.

Bibi: Edgar, I just want to tell you that I talked with Mortis and he agreed with a little surprise for you. Mortis you can come here now! *leaves*

Mortis:*walks in, dressed up in short maid dress and sharp heels and blushes with red eyes full of embarrassment and rage* I hope you suffering you idiot. *steps with heels on Edgar's toe*

Edgar:*whines*

Mortis: Because if you don't suffering, I will make sure that you will. In future. *leaves*

----------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, sorry if this chapter is weak, but I slept only 4 hours and I have a big test tommorrow and I'm a little bit stressed about it. Enjoy your day.