Part 57

Me: She will be drunk as fuck

Me: She will be drunk as fuck. Shelly! Come here!

Shelly:*walks in* Hi, why is your wall damaged and don't you know something about that Edgar had a bench stucked front of his doors so he was stuck in his house?

Me:*whispers for herself* Damn it Mortis.

Shelly: What?

Me: Nothing. Just do your dare. *shows a dare*

Shelly: That will be easy. I'm good with alcohol.

Me: . *gives her moonshine*

Shelly:*drinks it*

--------------------------------------------------After some minutes--------------------------------------------

Shelly:*totally wasted* I want to tell you one or two things. Thing number one: You're idiot. Because you created this book and you torture us. Thing number two. Mortis is a bitch and Colt should stop spending time with him. And thing number three is-

Me: You wanted to tell me only two things and I'm going to call Colt so he can take you home. *calls Colt*

Colt:*picks  up the call* Yes? 

Me: Hi, you girlfriend is wasted and I would be happy if you would to pick her up.

Colt: Em, what happened? Why is Shelly drunk?

Me: It was a dare. Come here and pick her home.

Colt: Okay, I don't want to have vomits in my car and I'm not good with drunk people. Can't you call Mortis?

Me: Why should Mortis would be better with drunk people?

Colt: At college he was roommate with me and Bibi and he didn't drinked. So... he is better than me.

Me: No, I want you. She just now said about Mortis that he's a bitch and I think she would be bad at him for all the way when he would drag her home and I think he would throw her into operation.

Colt: Fuck, you're right. I will be there as quick as I can. *hangs up*

Me: This sounds like this will be okay.

Colt:*walks in* I'm here. *takes Shelly and drag her in to the car* Bye Vakuna. *leaves*

Me: Okay, now I can think about it how to be less selfish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I don't know why it took so long and I'm sorry for this. Enjoy it and tell me in comments if you think I'm starting to repeat. Have a great day.