Part 67

Me: This swear trend must stop

Me: This swear trend must stop. I don't have any ideas how to make it funny. And I will put only one day and it will be with Barley, because he's most polite from them all and he never swears. Like why it must be week. Only thing when week would be awesome it's the situation where Mortis can't eat for a week.

Mortis:*texts me* Shut up you fucking bitch!

Me: Anyway. *teleports robots to her* Hello everyone, you all must swear for a week.

Barley: I don't think I will ever get in situation when I will must swear.

Me: I'm sure that Mortis will make you.

Barley: We will see.

Robots:*leave*

----------------------------------------------Next day in Barley's bar-------------------------------------------

Mortis and Emz:*sitting at corner table*

Emz:*she's on her phone and gives one quick look to Mortis* I know you're hungry, but we aren't going to order until the rest will arive. 

Mortis:*lays his head on table and groans a little in pain, while he's hugging his rumbling stomach* Shut up. I don't understand why we can't order! *leans back again* I just want to eat something..... *growls darkly and impatiently* or someone.

Emz:*looks a little bit scared on him, looks around and then says nervously* L-look, I think I can see them trought the window.

Bibi, Colt, Jessie, Piper:*talking*

Mortis:*snarls* Finally. *to himself* I'm starving here. *gets up and goes to them*

Colt:*notices Mortis* Hi! 

Mortis:*makes slight smile* Hi, why is Jessie with you? You said she has something.

Jessie: It was cancelled and mom said that Colt must take me with him.

Piper:*gives Mortis punch in shoulder* Hi, how do you feel? 

Mortis:*his stomach growls slightly* Hungry, thanks for caring. *smiles* And you?

Piper: I'm hungry too.

Bibi: I'm happy we're here. I can't wait to order.

Mortis: I will show you the table. *turns but accidentaly bumps into some stranger* Sorry. *bypasses him and continues as if nothing had happened*

Stranger:*straightens up to look bigger than Mortis who's hunched over and with little bent knees* Hey! That's all what you gonna say?! *grabs Mortis' shoulder* Answer when I'm talking to you!

Mortis:*stops and let out an annoyed groan* I said sorry, what more do you want from me, you chihuahua?

Stranger: Who are you calling chihuahua?! I'm not small!

Mortis:*straightens up, his eyes starts glow and grabs stranger by his neck* You know, I really wanted to eat someone. *realizes what did he said* I-I mean beat up someone.

Stranger:*pales* What?

Barley:*scream* Let him fucking go Mortis! I won't let you fucking devour a paying costumer!

Everyone:*schocked from that Barley swears*

Mortis:*smirks* So I can eat a non-paying costumer?

Barley: Fuck no! You know how I meant it!

Mortis: Hmmm, no.

Barley: You're not going to fucking eat anyone on this property!

Mortis:*smilling widely* So I can drag him from this property and eat him? 

Barley: Just fucking sit down and order something and leave him alone!

Mortis:*rolls his eyes and growls* Fine. *releases stranger* You're lucky. *sits on his seat*

Stranger:*runs away*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm alive! I was a little bit without ideas and I couldn't figure out what to write. I hope you're not so mad at me and you will forgive me. Enjoy this chapter and good night.