Part 11

Me: Well, Mortis looks very happy

Me: Well, Mortis looks very happy.*looks at Mortis with concern*

Mortis:*laughing madly*

Me:*looks at Colt* Is he ok?

Colt: Sure, he is just very happy.

Mortis: I just need time.*smirks* Got it. Dynamike, could you come here?

Dynamike: Yes?

Mortis: I've got truth for you. What are you scared of.

Dynamike: You.

Mortis:*confused* What.

Dynamike: I am scared of you.

Mortis: But why?

Dynamike: Because you are a vampire and there is a chance you will accidentally lose control when you are hungry.*mumbling* And you are also a good brawler.

Mortis: No, there is not a chance, because I'm successfully replacing human blood with animal blood.

Dynamike:*suspiciously* Really and you got a time to do it? I never see you to do that.

Mortis:*calmly* Well, yes because I'm doing this thing alone and if you didn't notice*suddenly shouts* every morning I take a short walk to hunt something!

Dynamike: Ok, but I'm still scared of you.

Mortis: Fine.*mumbling* Idiot.

Me: Well, that was an interesting conversation. Thank you for your time. And*turns to Mortis* thank you for a lesson about your feeding habits. Good night and leave my house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write in comments if you wanna fanfiction like slice of life of some characters. I will probaly write it only if you want it and you will can see their backstories and more of their personality. Just write your opinion in the comments. Good night, love you guys.