Part 30

Me: I'm dead

Me: I'm dead. Why everyone try to kill me when they don't like dares or truths! Mortis!

Mortis:*jumps trought the window* I just can't have a one day without suffering.

Me: You jumped trought my window, just now?!

Mortis:*smirks* Yeah, I thought you wanted some special entrance, because it's chapter thirty and that is special. 

Me: That laughter will soon pass you by. *shows a dare*

Mortis:*horrified* What I done to her?

Me: Nothing. But we talked about it and we decided that you must do this only to Frank.

Mortis:*sighs* Thank God.

Me:*carefully* It would really be that hard for you? I mean, hurt Emz.

Mortis: Of course. She is my only family *his voice brokes a little* after Chloe's dead.

Me: Chloe is?

Mortis: Chloe was my sister.

Me: Okay, I'm not good at handling emotional situations. Can you do that dare, please?

Mortis:*clears his throat* Okay, but last thing. Can I cut a little his limbs? Because it will easier to rip it off.

Me: No.

Mortis: Okay, I will do it. Bye. *leaves*

-----------------------------------------------Mortis's mortuary-------------------------------------------------

Mortis: Emz, go to your room.

Emz: Why?

Mortis: I want to be alone here. With Frank.

Emz:*thoroughly looks at him* Uncle, you're tense.

Mortis: Don't change the topic Emz. Go to your room.

Emz:*rolls her eyes and goes to her room*

Mortis:*blocks front doors by a cabinet and locks Emz's room*

Frank: What are you doing?

Mortis:*his eyes turns red and his claws grows* Nothing. *growls* Just don't move. *jumps on him*

Frank:*screams*

---------------------------------------------------Outside----------------------------------------------

Piper:*talks with Shelly and hears screaming* That was Frank.

Shelly:*runs to front doors and breaks them* Oops, that was a cabinet.

Mortis:*blocks the living room doors* Hi.

Piper:*looks disgusted* You have blood on your hands.

Shelly:*sees Frank's corpse behind him and tries to punch him* You bastard!

Mortis:* dodges gracefully like a cobra and twists her arm behind her backs* Your intention was so obvious. Also it was a dare, which means I had no choice. So calm down. *releases her* And if you would excuse me, I'm going to take a shower. Bye. *leaves*

Piper:*sickly* I thing I'm going to throw up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must thank you guys. I'm so much happy. You makes me happy and you are the reason why I'm writing this book. And my biggest thanks belongs to this peoples

SweatedBog

TamaratheMortisfan

_Lexscallion_

ProhackXX

Guys, please. Continue being so nice and supportive. I love you <3. Good night. :3