Part 54

Me: Tsss, this will be easy

Me: Tsss, this will be easy. Gale!! Come here!!

Gale:*walks in* I knew my time would come one day.

Me: This sounds like you're talking on deathbed. Maybe you're old but you aren't dying, so calm down.

Gale: Eh, you never had talent to show respect to someone who is older. Why do you need me?

Me:*shows a dare*

Gale: I heard about the fountain of youth. It was made by a wizard who is protecting it now and only people with clear thoug-

Me:*interrupts him* Sorry, but we don't have time for this. *gives him a map* Here is the map, so you will not get lost and if you go this way *shows him way on the map* you will probably be there in 11 hours. But if you ask Emz to take you , you will get there in 6 hours. 

Gale:*takes the map* Thank you. I will think about it. *leaves*

----------------------------------------------------After 6 hours-------------------------------------------------

Gale:*stumbles out of the car* Thank you Emz, you're really kind.

Emz: No problem. I like to help others. I will drive you back home. Good luck.

Gale: Thank you. *looks in the map* Fine. The fountain should be here. *sees a woman in kiosk who sells plastic bottles with water from fountain of youth which costs 20$*

Woman: Oh, hi. Do you wanna buy a bottle? It's only 20 bucks.

Gale: Wasn't that fountain freely accessible before? And for free? And who are you?

Woman: Oh, I'm daughter of that wizard who created the fountain and I'm helping him. And because of inflation it's no longer worth giving to people for free, so we're doing this. 

Gale: Isn't it enough to feel good? For the good feeling of helping people?

Woman:*shrugs* Yeah, but good feeling will not pay food. So do you want it or no, sir?

Gale: No, thank you for your time. Goodbye. *gets back into the car* We can go home, Emz.

Emz: Let's go! *drives away*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying your holidays more than me, bc my face looks like tomato and my shoulders are burning. Anyway I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Love you guys. <3