Part 69

Me: Shelly! I have a lot of work for you!

Shelly:*walks in* What it is?

Me:*shows a dare* I will teleport those dishes to your home.

Shelly: Oh, okay. *leaves and slowly walks home*

Me:*teleportes the dishes in Shelly's house*

------------------------------------------Meanwhile at Mortis' mortuary-------------------------------------

Mortis and Emz:*playing rock paper scissors*

Frank:*watching them* Can't you two just talk about it like an adults?

Mortis and Emz:*screams unisono in romanian* Shut up!

Frank: Okay, calm down.

Mortis and Emz: Rock paper scissors!

Mortis:*has scissors*

Emz:*has rock* I won! And you must put the dishes in dishwasher! *dances a happy dance*

Mortis:*walks slowly into the kitchen* I bet you were cheating. *walks into the kitchen and takes the dishes, but the dishes teleportes away* Huh? *he realizes he musn't put the dishes in dishwasher, makes a sly smile and walks into dining room again* Guys? Guess what happened. *shows his teeths in a grin*

Emz: You are already finished? You're pretty quick. And why are you making a face like a cat that ate a flock of canaries?

Mortis: No, I'm not finished because I musn't do it.

Emz: Really? What happened? The dishes walked away?

Mortis: Well, it teleported away, so you was close.

Frank and Emz: What?! *run into the kitchen* It's gone!

Mortis: See? I told you that it teleported away.

Frank: You're pretty calm over fact that almost half of our dishes is gone.

Mortis:*relizes* Wait, you're right. Our dishes are gone!

Emz: So, what are we gonna do?

Mortis: Ehm, well... heh, you know what? Dishes is only commercial invention, we don't need it. *smiles again* Anyway, if anyone will need me, I'm going to be in my room. *walks into his room*

Frank: Wait! What are you going to do?

Mortis:*shrugs* Who knows? Maybe painting, maybe call with my friend, maybe sleeping. Or I can chase myself above a picture of Colt, who knows.

Frank: Yeah that sounds okay. *realizes what Mortis said* Wait, what was the last thing you said you're going to do?!

Mortis: I said I will be maybe sleeping. *closes the doors to his room*

Frank: That bitch.

Emz*ignores everything and calls me*

Me:*picks it up* Yeah?

Emz: Our dirty dishes disappeared. Don't you know something about it?

Me: Yeah, Shelly has dare that she must clean it. It will come back clean.

Emz: Nice. Bye. *hangs up*

Frank: Mortis is really lucky. Bitch.

Emz: Well, when we look at his life, it was hell without luckines for 16 years. I think he deserves some luck.

Frank: Yeah. You're right. Anyway, I have some work I need to do. *goes to his room*

Emz: Me too. *goes to her room.

----------------------------------------------------Few hours later---------------------------------------------

The dishes:*appears out of nowhere*

Emz:*came to the kitchen to get a glass of milk* Oh, our dishes are back! I should tell Mortis to put them back to their place. What he was even doing since he left? *walks to his room*

Mortis:*sleeping*

Emz:*walks to him and shakes with him roughly* Wake up! And do put the dishes o their place!

Mortis:*makes an annoyed groan and mumbles* Leave me alone. *turns onto his other side and falls asleep again*

Emz:*rolls with her eyes and whispers* That's unbelieveable. *shakes with him again and more hardly* I SAID WAKE UP!

Mortis:*opens one eye and looks at her* Can you be quiet please? *sits on bed and yawns* What do you want?

Emz: You should put the dishes on their place. And how long did you slept?

Mortis:*gets up, picks up and takes his hoodie and shrugs* And do you know why did that dishes disappeared?

Emz: Shelly had a dare to clean everyone dishes.

Mortis: Okay. *walks to the kitchen to put the dishes on their place*

-----------------------------------------------------My house-----------------------------------------------------

Me: So Shelly has her dare done, which means I can publish this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, enjoy this chapter.