roller bladin' pt 2

you went rollerblading again, but this time you came back with pretty bad bruises and of course Yuzu can't know about this. Once you arrived home, you rushed to take a shower and went to take all the ice packs available in the house. It's normal for you to have more than 5 ice packs cause there's a certain ice skater living under the same roof as you. Which is none other than the double gold olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu himself. Who is also your so-called boyfriend.

❄️

After getting the ice packs you laid down in your shared bedroom while placing the ice packs on both your ankles. As you were feeling sleepy, you took a blanket and covered your legs except your ankles because it will get wet, so most of your body is covered except your ankles and your feet. The moment you fell asleep Yuzu texted if you're home yet but that message is left unseen until he comes home and finds out himself. Not long after he arrives home with some bags in his hand. And what a coincidence, today he also injured his ankle. So he went to open the freezer seeing none of the ice packs in there except one. He went to check the shoe rack and your shoes were there, "Nika, tadaima!" he shouts from the front door but no response. He thought maybe you're sleeping and as soon as he walked in the bedroom with the door slightly opened, he saw all those ice packs on top of both your ankles and one each placed under your ankles, he rushed in wide eyed, he sat down carefully not to wake you up. He lifted the cover investigating other areas you might get hurt. Ankles, knees, a little scratch on your hand and he's pretty sure your muscles are sore as hell. He let out a sigh "someone's a little too excited hm?" he said as he placed the cover back in place. He put a strand of hair behind your ear, kissed your cheek "sleep well my sleeping beauty" and fell asleep next to you.

❄️

You shifted a little from your sleep and looked at the digital clock on your nightstand, 17:34pm. You were about to fall back asleep, you opened your eyes again and realized that you have to prepare dinner. But as you were about to get up you felt something warm hugging your waist, and you turn to see Yuzu sleeping peacefully. Oh how much you want to pinch those puffy cheeks of his when he's sleeping and just when you were thinking that the charming prince has finally awoken from his slumber "good evening my prince charming" you said giving a soft smile. And you guys spent the whole evening cuddling in each other's arms.

A/n : Hii! sorry for a really short chapter. I know this chapter ressembles the first one but i still decided to write it anyway. I hope everyone enjoyed reading and have a nice day!