care bear

Yuzuru has been planning to go to Canada for some time now. And the day finally came as you stood outside the airport waiting for the car. Your husband let out a sigh while stretching his arms, "I'm back Toronto!". You tiredly smiled at the sight then you felt a slight pain in your head. You stumbled leaning on your suitcase, thankfully your husband caught you in time.

"Hun? What's wrong?" he worriedly asked.

"Mmh i'm fine, just a little sick and tired from the flight". you answered back.

"Trying to stay strong for an overexcited adult child hm? You could've told me you didn't feel well..." he said pouting.

"I didn't want to make you worry over me when you're very excited about coming back to Toronto." , you said back, caressing his cheek gently.

That's a bad habit of yours is that you always put other people as the priority and not yourself. You always care for others more than yourself and sometimes you even forget that you should be treated way much better than you treat others. It's not that your husband doesn't like that you care for him but sometimes when it comes to your health you would still push hard and not give yourself rest. After all the things you've been through, you still stayed strong.

💜

On the way to Yuzu's apartment you were shivering as the cold air of the air conditioner made contact with your skin even though you're wearing a sweater. This doesn't go unnoticed by Yuzuru as he wraps his arms around you trying to provide you warmth. You try to push him away but you feel like your energy is so drained that you didn't even make him budge. "Yuzu, you'll get sick too." you said while hitting his chest and opening your eyes wide from time to time trying to shake the sleepiness away.

"Shh, get some sleep." your husband said as he placed his hand on your forehead. "You're burning up sweets."

He took his water bottle from his backpack and handed it to you. He watched you taking sips of the water and you felt the dizziness starting to kick in more as you laid your head on his shoulder, eyes closed.

💜

You guys finally arrived at the apartment. Yuzuru, not wanting to wake you up, has asked the receptionist if someone could help take their luggage to his room. You hummed when your husband adjusted your legs so you could wrap them around his waist. He patted your back gently, cooing you back to sleep and he carried you to the elevator.

Getting in the elevator, Yuzuru pressed his back against the wall to support his balance and gently stroked your hair before placing his hand on your forehead once again. "Still hot".

Finally settled in after having a little trouble trying to reach for his keys trying not to wake you up but as he was reaching for it you stirred up and dug your head in his neck and immediately unwrapped your legs once you realized your husband carried you.

"Mmmh how long did you carry me?" you asked, still trying to get used to the lighting.

"Hmm? don't worry about it", he said, locking the door and lifting you up in bridal style marching towards the bedroom.

💜

When he was about to lay you down in bed you wrapped your arms around him tightly. "Don't go stay with me." you said resting your head on his shoulder. Yuzuru chuckled, "Yeah, I'm staying. I already called Brian that I'm taking care of my beautiful wife because she's sick."

"My beautiful wife.", you repeated his words, smiling from ear to ear as you slowly drift off to sleep again.

"Mhm, my very beautiful and strong wife." Yuzuru responds back to you stroking your hair lulling you to sleep then laid your head gently on the pillow and kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams love."