under the cherry blossom ✨

You shifted scooting closer to Yuzuru as he hugged you tighter. The little sun rays shining through the curtain made your eyes flutter open. You shifted once again and groaned in Yuzuru's chest, causing the little baby to hug you tighter as he woke up.  You sat up as he called you "Mmmh Nika-chan..." , hands still on your waist. He pulled you down and hugged you while putting his chin on top of your head. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Getting no response from him, you get out of bed slowly not to wake him up, "Baby, I'm taking a shower first oki?" This time you received a groggy hum from him.

🌸

After showering, you enter your room seeing Yuzuru still asleep. You walked over and tried to wake him up. "Yuzu, wake up!" You pull him by the arm, till he suddenly pulls you down and wraps his arms around you "Do you want to go to the cherry blossom viewing?" you asked, cause you know he's been looking forward to this day.  Sleepy Yuzu on your shoulder just nods his head. "You need to help me wear my kimono too". He nods his head once again acknowledging what you just said, still keeping his eyes closed. "Come on! we'll miss the early morning walk. After that we can do anything you want." He immediately opened his eyes "Anything I want?", you nodded. "Yes, anything." A mischievous smirk lit up on his face as he held you close and leans in to kiss you passionately while his hand is caressing your thigh up and down. You broke the kiss and gasped for air, "Yuzu, I gotta make breakfast and hurry up!" you said, moving away from his hold cheeks full red. You hid your face with your hand and headed towards the door. "Okay okay, i'm going" he said, laughing at your shyness.

He got out of the shower ruffling his hair with a towel in his hand. Your eyes landed at your boyfriend half naked, looking so fine and hot coming out of the bathroom. You can't help but stare at the veins on his arms and his abs. Your eyes trail to the veins leading to his- "Staring too much are we?" Yuzu said, pulling your chin up with a finger. Your eyes met his gaze and you gulped then bit your lip. You look up at him, hair sticking to his forehead and water droplets falling on your face while looking down at you.

Goddamn, he's so hot.

He bent down to your face level, a quick glance at your lustful gaze then moved to your lips. He bit his lip and pushed you on the bed. Your lips met his in a slow gentle kiss. He moved to your neck, "I'll save it for later" he whispered near your ear while his hot breath fanned against your skin. Shivers send straight down to your spine. You gave him a deadly stare as he got off you laughing.

🌸

This is the kimono you'll be wearing btw*

"Lift your arms," he said from behind. You lifted your arms as he slid the belt around your waist. He finished tying the bow and he wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you. Then sat on the bed, hugging you from behind. You put your arms on top of his, embracing the hug. After a moment, you remind him that you guys will be late for the morning walk. "Yuzu, we'll be late sweetie" you said softly. Meanwhile, your boyfriend has his head pressed on your back with his eyes closed. You unwrap his arms and turn to face him. "Yuzuru!" you said a bit louder this time. "A kiss" you let out a sigh and leaned in for a gentle kiss. After you pulled away, he opened his eyes slowly and placed a quick peck on your lips before dragging you to the door. "Hey! Slow down!"