morning gift ✨

It was a calm and peaceful morning as you and Yuzuru were snuggling together in bed. Yuzuru flutters open his eyes adjusting to the morning light.

As usual, he feels something hardening in his pants. He tried to ignore it by looking at your beautiful sleeping face. Suddenly, you shifted turning your back to him and pressed your ass against his half-hard member. Yuzuru lets out a groan as he feels your ass pressing against his cock making it hard for him to control his need.

When your husband placed his arm on your waist, you leaned in against his touch and slightly rubbed your ass against his cock once again. The man behind you tries his best to not rub back to gain more friction but eventually gives up when you start calling him softly. "Hmm Yuzu..."

At this point, he wonders what kind of dream you were having that got you rubbing your ass against him and calling out his name softly. Yuzuru started trailing kisses and hickeys on your neck till your thighs wanting to hear you call out for him and draw out those beautiful moans of yours.

Your back hit the door with a thud and Yuzuru latched onto your neck hungrily. He kissed, licked and sucked. Your hand in his hair, back arched, body pressed against him. You moaned as his hand made its way to your clit and began rubbing them while attacking your neck. His hand now gently squeezes your thighs as he makes his way down and gives your thigh the same treatment as he did to your neck. You panted harder as he got close to where you wanted him most. He licked a stripe that got you moaning out loud. You grabbed a handful of his soft hair slightly pushing his head inviting him.

You bat your eyelash several times trying to brush the sleep away till your eyes landed on a mop of fluffy hair between your legs. You reached out to grab his soft hair as he sucked a bit harder. You tugged on his hair a little when he gave some attention to your clit. You tried stifling your moans but before you could put a hand to cover your mouth, Yuzuru sucked hard repeatedly causing you to let out a loud moan.

Yuzuru on the other hand, knew you were awake a few minutes ago but still continued with his ministrations until you came while eating you out.

He rose up from between your legs and licked the corner of his lips teasingly as he looked down at you with hungry eyes. You lock your gaze with his and smile lovingly, "Well, good morning baby." Your hand lifts up to caress his cheek. Yuzuru grabbed your hand and kissed each knuckle before leaning down and kissed your lips gently, "Mmh good morning to you too baby", he said rubbing nose against yours.

✨✨✨

"Looks like someone's in need hm?" You teasingly said noticing the growing bulge poking your thighs. Yuzuru nods his head looking down, not meeting your eyes. Aww, he looks like a kid being scolded by his mom. "Aww baby", you cupped his cheek and leaned in to kiss him passionately. You tug in his bottom lip trying to gain entry while playing his nipples, rubbing them and tugging them. Yuzuru lets out a moan at being touched there. Making it a perfect opportunity to invade his mouth.

You sucked on his tongue, exploring every area while trailing your hand down to his abs. You make your way down to his jawline, his neck, his chest leaving hickies on every inch of skin you pass by. Then you stopped to appreciate the view in front of you.

Very nice artwork indeed.

Without notice, you attacked his neck again then sucked on his nipple while looking up at him smirking. Yuzuru didn't finish recuperating his breath and you launched on him again. He feels so jelly when he's in your care. Your husband could just watch and whimper when you tugged on his nipple a little harder.

After you're done playing with his nipples, you trail kisses down to his defined torso. Your trail, your finger painfully slow and pulled down his pants in one swift movement. Your hand reaches to palm his erection and he lets out a hot breathy moan.

You started leaving hickies on his abs, sucking and licking. Yuzuru's breath was ragged as he was so stimulated with your kisses and your hand rubbing his throbbing cock.

"Nika...", whines Yuzuru,

"Hmm, just a little bit more baby." you coo him.

"Nika please let me cum." he begged you. Your heart softened hearing him begging and being in pain. You moved up and kissed deeply and shifted him to sit while taking off his boxer, finally letting his cock breathe.

Yuzuru's cock hit his stomach with a loud thwack, head almost purple from being stimulated for too long. You grabbed his gorgeous thick cock in your hand and stroked it slowly covering it with precum. Meanwhile you pressed down on his lap and started rubbing.

Once you feel like he has enough precum, you release his cock and let it rest on his gorgeous thighs. You plopped on his lap again and you both moaned at the feeling of finally being able to feel each other.

You rubbed his thighs back and forth. Slowly, savoring the feeling. "Kiss", Yuzuru said while one of his hand cupping your cheek. You kissed him with lots of passion. "Yuzuru's hand roams behind your back and unclasps your bra. He kissed your cheek and moved to your ear biting it gently while whispering sounding innocent "Wanna make Nika-chan feel good too". Then sucked hard on your neck while his hands were squeezing your boobs and playing with your nipples. He moved down and took one nipple in his mouth while playing with the other. You moaned and arched your back while gripping his hair.

Yuzuru's cock throbbed again as you pushed down on his cock. That's it, he can't wait anymore. After sucking your other nipple, your husband turned you over, face down, ass up. He positioned himself from behind and slammed his cock in one stroke. He moaned breathily and you, you were beyond moaning. Being filled up in one stroke got you seeing stars.

Yuzuru felt another throb as you were squeezing him impossibly tight but still fucked you through it. He sped up hitting deep and rough chasing after his release. He heard you whimper and quickly leaned down to place soft kisses on your shoulder and mutter sweet words in your ear.

Your breathing shortened more and more as you were close to your high. Yuzuru kept banging into you faster. Your eyes became blurry and with one hard thrust you both came together. You felt Yuzuru place kisses on your back while riding out his aftershocks. He pulled out and plops down next to you panting.

You snuggled against him and Yuzuru scoops you in his arms holding you close.

"Thank you baby. " He whispered, kissing your shoulder.

"Anytime my boba. " You turned around and kissed him passionately.