care bear pt.2

You slowly shifted in your sleep, feeling something warm and damp on your forehead. With eyes closed, you moved your hand trying to take off the "damp thing" on your forehead until you heard your husband's voice.

"Oh, you're awake." Yuzuru said while holding a tray in his hands.

He quickly walked towards and placed the tray on the nightstand. He took off the towel on your forehead and placed the back of his hand on your forehead, checking your temperature.

"Hmm, it's better now."

💜

You look out at the window, the sky is covered with gray clouds with little raindrops hitting the window. "Ooh, it's raining." you said and continued looking out with a smile on your face. Speaking of weather... "Babe, how long have I been out?" you asked with a slight panic in your voice.

"Three hours already", he said cupping your cheeks and leaning in close to your face. "Waking up and won't even look at me hm?" Yuzuru's lips brush against your cheek and you start blushing.

"Mmh I didn't want you to get sick plus you were really looking forward to this trip. How can I possibly ruin it and make you worry about me? And it's just a fever I can manage. You didn't have to cancel the meeting with Brian... but I'm glad you stayed." you said pouting then gradually lowered your voice and looked away as you said the last two sentences.

Yuzuru turned your face gently so you could look him in the eye.

"Babe, your health is more important here. If I go to the rink and leave you alone at home, who knows what might happen? What if your fever got worse? Besides, I can go see Brian and Tracy another day. I was so worried, you know?" his voice softens as he said his last sentence and engulfs you in a warm hug.

💜

When you pulled away from the hug you realized that your clothes weren't the same as the ones you've worn before.

"I changed them for you while you were asleep and I needed to wipe your body so the temperature would go down." your husband told you as you were looking at the soup on the nightstand with sparkles in your eyes. Yuzuru's voice brought you back to reality, "Hungry?" he asked, chuckling. You turn to look at him "Oop- sorry and thank you." you said shyly then your eyes lit up again "Oh right, I need to take a shower first!"

You got off bed and walked towards your suitcase, "They're in the wardrobe sweets." Yuzuru informs you. "Oh okay!" you responded back.

While you were choosing which sweater to wear, your husband pressed his body against you wrapping his arms around your waist and whispered in your ear.

"Need help, pretty girl?"

Oh god, his breath tickled you as shivers ran down your spine. You tried to push him away but he's making it harder for you as he starts pressing light kisses on your cheek.

"Yuzuuu" you whined.

He hummed and started pressing light kisses on the other side of your cheek.

"Baby, can you let me go? I really need to take a shower." you tell him and add, "Then you can hug and kiss me all you want yeah?" you suggested him.

"Yeah!" he cutely agreed. "Also can I take a shower with you?" he asked while looking at you with puppy eyes.

You sigh, cannot resist this man's puppy eyes and that cute face of his when he does it. "Fine..." And he happily held your hand and walked towards the bathroom happily like a kid. You shook your head and smiled lovingly, following him from behind.

💜

After you guys finish showering, Yuzuru dries your hair with a towel in hand. Once he finished drying your hair, you excitedly jumped in bed feeling fresh and way much better. "Someone's excited", your husband said as he settled in bed close to you. You scoot over so Yuzuru could sit.

Seeing your hair falling everywhere, Yuzuru asked you to turn around as he ruffled through your accessories bag and took a hair clip out. Your husband combed your hair with his fingers and twisted them then pulled them up and clipped them. "Done", he said as he finished.

You turned to face him back and gave him a peck on his lips. "Thank you baby!"

💜

Once you finish eating, you comfortably lay in Yuzuru's embrace. His chin placed on top of your head and the jet lag kicks in as he slowly drifts off to sleep. "Yuzu, can I tell you something?" you suddenly spoke. He hummed and you suddenly turned around waking him up. "Ah! I'm sorry sweetie!" you quickly apologized. He hummed and held your face then leaned in kissing you softly. "It's oki, what did you want to tell me?"

"Thank you for everything, my handsome and cute husband." you said stroking his cheeks softly.

He smiled and responded back, "Anything for my lovely wife."

"Now, rest my care bear." you said kissing his lips then laid him gently on the pillow. Before you got off bed, you placed your hand on his forehead and pushed his hair up and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well baby. I love you."

❤️