flower garden

Today was sunny, with little clouds adorning the blue sky. It was a bit windy as well,which acts as the cherry on top of the atmosphere.

Perfect weather for a day out with your beloved.

Yuzuru excitedly told you that you guys will be going out today. You wondered... "What makes my little care bear so excited?"

🌷

As you were making final touches to your outfit, Yuzuru came into the room you both shared, "Hey, are you done?" he asks with a hint of excitement in his voice. You were a bit startled by his presence as he leaned on the doorframe and you replied back with a nod of your head. The instant you nodded your head, he walked towards you and grabbed your hand and rushed downstairs.

Once you both were settled in his car, you questioned him where you two will be going but he kept telling you "it's a secret". Upon hearing that, you slumped on your seat. Yuzuru chuckled at your behavior, "Aww don't be sad now. It's something you will like." Your face lit up at the little hint he gave you.

🌷

Thankfully the ride wasn't long. When you arrive at the place, your eyes can't help but scan everything that surrounds it. Yuzuru drove in further, under an arch made out of grass and if you squint, you can see from the distance a glasshouse.

Tall trees were covering most of the things in this area. The glasshouse was mostly covered by trees adding it more as a secret hideout. Yuzuru parked the car near the glasshouse, and got out to open the door for you. You stepped out of the car and were welcomed with the sounds of birds singing and a fountain you assume.

Yuzuru took out his hand and you placed yours on top of his. "It's my friend's place", he said. "Oooh, it's a really nice place." you said while admiring the bedflowers that were near the entrance of the glasshouse.

As you both walked up the stairs, you saw a young man standing at the door. "Welcome Mr. Hanyu and Mrs. Hanyu. Please come this way." You both went inside. The moment you stepped in the glasshouse, a wave of relaxation and calmness hit you. The soothing music playing in the background, the cozy warm lights illuminating the place. It feels... really nice. Suddenly another voice was heard in the room,

"Hello my friend, long time no see. How have you been?"

The two friends exchanged their greetings to each other as you stood there watching their interaction, "They seem close" you thought. Then Yuzuru turned to you and introduced his friend to you, "Dear, this is my friend Himari Tomo." Tomo took a step forward and greeted you. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Hanyu." you bowed back and replied "Likewise Mr. Himari."

After introductions were done, Tomo led you both outside and there, stood a gazebo situated near a pond and a fountain. And not just that but inside the gazebo there's a table neatly arranged. You walked across the bridge that connects to the gazebo and settled at the table. As Yuzuru finished his talk with his friend, he took a seat across from you. You were still taking in everything in this place as it looks so beautiful. Just wow. The scenery is so relaxing it could just make you fall asleep in this fairy-like atmosphere.

🌷

Food was served and you both ate peacefully, feeling content. When you finished your meal, sat there closing your eyes for a moment enjoying the calming breeze this place has provided. And at that moment Yuzuru spoke, "Let's take a walk shall we?" he asked, holding out his hand towards you. You placed your hand on his and your heart feels warm at the contact.

Yuzuru walked you through the path of this unknown place you never visited before. It feels like Yuzuru has been here before, you thought as he seems to be leading you somewhere. You walked until you noticed a wooden door, Yuzuru opened it and the view that graced your eyes were,

a flower garden.

You stepped into the field and took in this magnificent flower garden filled with varieties of flowers. You feel your eyes being filled with tears and you look at Yuzuru. Adoration and love were seen in your eyes when he asked "Do you like it?"

You launched into his arms and replied back "I love it."

🌷🌷🌷