getting comfy

Yuzuru's work in Tokyo is finally over...

As his best friend, you basically go everywhere he goes, almost like an assistant you can say (but with more privileges hehe 😉). Attending photoshoots here and there, interviews, filming for a company's commercial etc... It sure tires both of you out. Mostly you, practically running everywhere to get this that, oh gosh, you really did not sign up for this but it's worth it for what comes after, Yuzu treating you to a delicious sushi place. 

It's quite hard to go to places when your best friend is well-known but you guys managed to get to the destination safe and sound.

After lunch you guys head to the station for the ride back home. While waiting for the shinkansen, you started yawning, feeling really sleepy. You leaned against a pillar and closed your eyes for a second until Yuzuru's soft touch woke you up. "Hey, let's go. The shinkansen is arriving soon." He spoke to you softly. Oh, you like how his voice is so soft and knows when to use a feather like voice when it comes to you being really tired, because loud noises or talking quite loud when you're tired really doesn't go well for you, unless someone's looking for an angry-Nika.

💗

One time where moody-Yuzu completely ignored everyone and you were trying to do everything for him to talk it out with you or his mom at least but he still kept his act up. You were so done with him that day, you were tired and weren't feeling well and with Yuzuru falling on his jumps and groaning every two minutes, you decided to take a small nap in the locker room trying to get rid of the noise disturbing your sleep while waiting for your best friend to finish skating.

You were startled when Yuzuru was calling your name out loud and swinging open the locker room door harshly which got on your nerves immediately. "NIKA!" he said as he walked in hurriedly towards the bench and placed his bottle and phone harshly on the bench. You rubbed your temple in annoyance as he kept making a lot of noise and you snapped at him "YUZURU! CAN YOU STOP MAKING A LOT OF NOISE! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP!" Your best friend looked at you with wide eyes in shock. Your expression softened and you picked up your backpack and headed to the door, "I'm tired. I'm going home first." and you left without looking back and Yuzuru has learned his lesson.

💗

You both got on the train and are heading back to Sendai. After a few minutes of making yourself comfortable in your seat, you took out your headphones and got ready to drift off to dreamland. Yuzuru, seeing you lean against the window, smiled to himself and made his way to gently place your head on his shoulder. He saw your phone in your hand and took it away. Just before he could take it out of your hold, you grabbed his hand and whined, eyes still closed with a slight frown on your face.

Yuzuru paused the music playing and softly says, "I'll keep your phone so it won't fall off your hand and do you want me to take off your headphones so you could sleep better hm?" His voice so close to your ears, how nice it is to hear him talk like this you thought. You nodded and he took all your devices and placed your head on his shoulder once again, patting your head gently till you fell asleep. Not too long, Yuzuru also fell asleep, head on top of yours.