surprise guest

The moment you woke up, your hands were busy with the tasks in the kitchen. The other day Yuzuru told you that a guest will be coming over and he requested if you could cook. You happily accepted his request but you wonder who the guest could be. It's rare for Yuzuru to have guests coming over to your house and he even requested you to cook, "Hmm must be someone close or important" you thought. Anyways, instead of being nosy, you switch your focus back to the task at hand.

🍓

Yuzuru has been out since morning for practice and will be back-

*door click*

"Tadaima!"

"Okaeri", you said from the kitchen.

Yuzuru dropped his back on the dinner table and walked over to where you are. He gave you a back hug and kissed your cheek. "Ooh, strawberry cake!" he exclaims, seeing a bowl of fresh strawberries on the table.

"Mhmm I made extra in case our guest doesn't like chocolate cake and I know you'd ask me to make strawberry cake too" you said, picking a strawberry and putting it in his mouth.

Yuzuru turned you around and picked a strawberry from the bowl behind you, he poked the strawberry in front of your mouth motioning you to open your mouth. You opened your mouth and he put half the strawberry in, then his soft lips crashed with yours as he bit into the other half of the strawberry.

You were a bit shocked at first but knowing your cheeky husband, it's not that surprising. You pull away from the kiss and turn around to continue working. Yuzuru smiled softly, wrapping his arms around your waist while whispering into your ear,

"You know me best."

That sentence alone sent shivers down your spine and even though your back was faced towards him, you can feel the playful smirk he has on his face.

Your cheeks were crimson red and you breathed in heavily trying to calm yourself from the urge to elbow him on the stomach. Yuzuru sensing what you were gonna do, left a quick peck on your cheek and ran away before you could catch him.

🍓

*ding dong*

You and Yuzuru heard the doorbell ring, your husband motioned you to stay and he'll go get it. He opened the door and there was absolute silence for a moment until a familiar dog showed up. "Your eyes lit up.

"Emma!"

You run and hug the dog, then realize "Wait if Emma's here then-" you look at the door and see some strands of wavy hair. You opened the door wider, "Shomaaaa!" You ran to hug him and ruffle his hair.

You released him and noticed his younger brother behind him, you both greeted each other with a bow.

You guys ate dinner happily while catching up on a lot of things. As much as you guys miss a lot of things, what counts now is that you must cherish the moments you spend together and look forward to things the future will grace us with.