a day in Yokohama 🍋

Today you got out of work early and as you were walking down the staircase, you saw your boyfriend leaning against his car looking all hot and fine.

He checked his watch and said with a little frown, "She should be here by now".

Before you reached the final step, you stood there and asked leaning down close to his ears, then whispered "Who should be here by now?" You leaned back looking at him with a smug face.

Yuzuru looked up, he took your hand and placed a gentle kiss on your knuckles. "Who else would it be?" he replied back with a smirk. You placed both of your arms around his neck and "hopped" down the staircase while hugging him. Yuzuru's arms wrapped around your waist, lifted you up and hugged you back. You hummed on his shoulder, "I missed you". Yuzuru kissed the side of your head, "I missed you too" then took the folder in your hand and opened the door for you.

🌼

He got in and placed your folder at the backseat of the car. You followed his movements and noticed a bag of lunchboxes, "Baby, you made them?" He smiled mischievously, "Or... was it your mom hmm?" you leaned in close to his face trying to catch him red handed.

He let out a defeated sigh and raised both his hands on both sides of his head, "Hai, mom helped me" then his face lit up "But I did all the cooking! She just told me to do this do that" he said grinning.

You squealed happily, "My future husband can cook aww" and squished his cheeks. He smiled cutely with his signature nose crunch as the cherry on top. You moved across your seat and sat on his lap hugging him once again. You ruffle his hair while peppering kisses all over his face. Some people were looking at your direction but you both couldn't care less about them.

🌼

On the way to the ice rink where Yuzuru used to train during his teenage years, you fell asleep peacefully. He would steal glances at you, making sure you're sleeping comfortably. A little smile trace in the corner of his lips as you pulled his jacket closer to you.

A few moments later, little raindrops hit the window as the temperature got colder outside, Yuzuru's hand made way to lower the air conditioning temperature. By the time he lowered the temperature, you shifted in your seat, slowly waking up.

You flutter your eyes slowly, pulling the jacket closer as the cold air hits you. You look out the window, seeing the sky is foggy, you groaned and asked Yuzuru, "Baby... are we home yet?"

Yuzuru's hand caressed your cheek and you leaned into his touch. "Hmm so warm",  you murmured quietly. As you were about to fall asleep, your lover's voice woke you up "No, we're going somewhere else". Yuzuru saw the ice rink in the corner of his eye then took his hand off your cheek and sped up. You let out a small whine, missing the warmth of his hand. On the other hand Yuzuru, who's focusing on the road seemed to notice your behavior, "Don't be upset, i'll give you all the warmth you need when we get there".

🌼

You shifted in your sleep multiple times and Yuzuru, who just got out of the locker room, was there to catch you in time. "Careful love", your boyfriend said as he helped you sit. "Thank you", you said softly. He leans in, nuzzles your nose and places a soft kiss. "You're welcome".

You both look at each other lovingly, Yuzuru who couldn't wait any longer leans in, kissing you passionately. Your arms roam on his back, one hand made way to grip his soft locks. Yuzuru pulled you closer to him as he tugs on your lower lip playfully. As you opened your mouth wide enough for his tongue to slide in, he pulled away.

You look at him pouting, "Yuzuuu". He pecked your lips and lifted you "You should go change baby, we'll eat lunch when you're back oki?" You stood there looking at him unpacking the boxes, noticing you're still standing there, he turned to look at you "Yes, sweetie?"

"Another kiss please" you said grinning. Yuzuru shakes his head and makes his way towards you, hands on both your cheeks and he peppered kisses on your face. "Mwah", one final kiss on your lips. "Thank you" you said sweetly and ran happily towards the locker room.

🌼

"Aaah", your boyfriend opened his mouth as you fed him. You watch him chew with a smile on his face, eyes closing in a crescent shape. "Oh my god, how cute can he be?" you thought. Yuzuru, with his mouth full, spoke back, "Says the person- cuter than me" . Your cheeks full red, shaking off your embarrassment, you shoot back at him "No talking with your mouth full!"

You turned away, your back facing your boyfriend, embarrassed for saying your thoughts out loud. A pair of strong arms pulled you back, hot breath fanning close to your ear, "Okay, mommy", your breath hitched. Yuzuru leaned close for a cheek kiss and stood up and walked towards the rink, "Come on, let's skate!" You sat there frozen in place, you shook your head clearing your thoughts and followed him, "Hai, coming!"

🌼

The sounds of raindrops hitting the roof makes the experience more soothing as your blades danced on the ice. Yuzuru behind you, both hands on your hips, soon turned into a back hug. You placed your hands on top of his arms, embracing the hug.

Yuzuru places a soft kiss on your cheek then makes his way down your neck. You grasped his soft locks and he let out a groan as you pulled on his hair a little. "Babe, we won't be able to skate if you keep this up". He hummed in response, continuing to mark you. Once he finished his artwork, you were panting. He smiled and kissed your cheeks, "We're staying here for a few days sweets", he said smiling cutely.

Yuzuru smirks as he walks towards you. You take a few steps back until he cornered you against the board. You look at his darkened gaze, "Someone's desperate hm?". His hand was placed behind you and the other went under your sweater. He smiled, followed by his nose crunch, and nodded.

His hand placed behind your back was now picking up the strands of hair covering your face and tucked it behind your ear. He bit your ear gently and kissed you. He tugged on your lower lip trying to gain entrance. You smiled knowing this time he won't pull away. His tongue danced along with yours as his hand under your sweater, tracing imaginary flowers that got you humming in his mouth.

He left open mouthed kisses on your neck and collarbone, You tilted your face to the side making space for him. Your hands that were gripping the board now entangled in his messy hair. He kept making you release those little gasps and moans while he's marking you.

You tugged a little on his hair, notifying him something, "Baby, what if the staff caught us?" you muttered out breathlessly. He paused and looked at you lovingly, "No staff is allowed in when I'm here love. Except if it's something urgent, besides I don't mind-", he said looking at you smirking. "Ah ah ah- Mr.Hanyu, getting too excited aren't we?" You said placing your index on his lips.

He bit it gently then sucked it. "Yuzu!" You tried to retrieve your finger but his hand held your finger in place and twirls his tongue around it. He pulled out a string of saliva connecting the tip of your fingertips to his tongue. He licked his lips, "Shall we continue this somewhere else?" suggested the pretty and handsome man you're so in love with. His face had a full smirk on display, you scoffed "Lead the way handsome".