swimmin' night 🍋

Yesterday you complained to your husband,Yuzuru, wanting to go to the beach. after giving a few puppy eyes he finally agreed "....fine, we'll go tomorrow" you were shocked when he said that. you thought he needed time to decide which day. but hey the sooner the better.

🦋

you guys spent the day walking in local markets and on the beach observing the sky and people enjoying their life, well also enjoying your life. during dinner, Yuzu wanted to swim because he hasn't swim in a while and he says the weather is too hot.

🦋

Yuzu got in the small pool first waiting for you to finish changing. As he was looking at the night sky you came and surprised him from the back. you were giggling for some reason and Yuzu was confused "what's so funny?" you continued talking "no nothing, you look so cute" while Yuzu was turning to look at you face to face and his mouth hangs open, eyes widened and- he's just too stunned to speak.

you were wearing a pastel blue bikini with a skirt that matches your bra "is an angel in front of me right now?" he said to himself while staring at his gorgeous wife. you look at him adoringly "aww, do i look that good?" you chuckle while doing some model poses "yes, you look really good-" he comes back to reality and facepalms himself "ah sorry" you smile at him and bend down to his face level "nothing wrong in saying your wife looks good honey" you smirked and pressed a quick peck to his lips.

the moment you dipped your legs in the pool he rushed towards you as he took one of your leg and pressed a kiss on it you were shocked by the sudden movement as you let him do whatever he desires. He trails kisses from your foot then stops at your thigh, looking up at you and smirks while he swam away from you leaving you there. you let out a whine as you hit the water with your legs "Yuzuuu!" you pout and crossed your arms playfully to make him come back. "now now don't be mad" he declares as he swims back to you. He offered his hand "I'll lead you my lady" you placed your hand in his and he kissed your knuckles and lead you to the middle of the pool.

You look up at the sky to admire the stars shining brightly. Yuzu wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you from behind and looked up "the sky is so pretty tonight." you say as you lean on him and put your arms on his. After a moment you turned around and faced your confused looking husband "Is something wrong babe?" you smiled and shook your head as a no "hmm, just want to thank you" you lean in and kiss him passionately. He went to kiss your jawline then onto your neck, your chest and started making hickeys on any available area. Your hands in his hair gripping them for dear life. Soft moans and whimpers would be heard most of the time when those rosy lips of his made contact on your body. You both start to feel cold as the wind hits you while you are making out in the pool. "let's go inside" he said, holding your hand and the other caressing your cheeks.

🦋🦋🦋

As you two got inside, Yuzuru carried you to the bathroom with your arms crossed behind his neck, you said "I'll prepare the bath" you kissed him on the cheek and a soft "Thank you." He placed you gently on the side of the bath before he left to bring your bathrobes.