"i can't sleep enough without you and i can't eat enough without you"

Yuzu said he's going back to Canada for ten days to bring his first pooh tissue box back and visit his former coaches, Brian, Tracy and Ghislain. and here you are missing him every single day, hour, minute, second.

Today was one hell of a day for you as you opened the apartment door lazily. you took off your shoes and put it on the shoes racket not noticing another pair of shoe taking the space. you were too tired so you didn't mind whoever shoes that was.

As you dragged your purse on the floor and plopped down in bed looking at the ceiling then closed your eyes. you received a notification, you took it out from your purse and your face lit up with a weak smile "heyy, are you home yet?" your boyfriend asked. you reply back to his message turning to your side "hiii, i just got home. mood not so good today :( " he responded immediately "why? what happened? are you okay? you're not hurt right?" you plant your face in your blanket and look up to reply "hm, im okay just tired from work and miss you so much. come back soon." you know you shouldn't say that and let him enjoy his moment with his coaches and training mates but you're too tired to care at the moment. what you need right now is him and letting out everything. then you suddenly type out,

"i don't sleep enough without you.
and i can't eat enough without you."

"I can clearly see that" a man's voice said behind you and it made you startled "AHH! OH MY GOD!" and you almost fell off the bed while getting up as the man caught you in time before you fell. "woah be careful" the voice said while you shut your eyes tight before he spoke again "you look like a ghost and you're very light, not the Nika i know" you furiously opened your eyes to be met with a smiling Yuzu looking back at you. face mix with surprise and anger that got you reaching for his neck and wrapped    your arms around it and started tearing up on his shoulder. your legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Yuzu carried you around the apartment gently carressing your hair while you let everything out.

💕

After you calmed down he sat on the bed and spoke softly "i'm sorry i scare you and i miss you so so much too" he said peppering kisses all over your face. you giggled "i miss you more! and don't be a sneaky boy, you meanie" you say looking away pouting. "but you like it though." he said smirking at you while laying on his back bringing you with him too.  you lay your head gently on his chest listening to his heartbeat, that helps you relax. Yuzu feel your body relaxing and said "I came back early cause Brian is on vacation. Ghislain and Tracy are busy helping other skaters for the upcoming competition. Also i need to get back as soon possible to take care of some things here." you could've sworn he was reading your mind that moment "did i answer your question?" he said looking at you smiling lovingly. you nod and ask "what do you have to do here though? i don't see anything on your schedule" he leans in and kissed you softly "taking care of a baby that needs me." your cheeks blushed full red as you hid your face in his chest.