valentine 💖

you woke up, it was 5:25 am. Yuzu should already be at the rink at this time. today is valentine and you wake up to an empty bed beside you. it's not like you're gonna be mad not having him for the day, cause last year was like that too. as you were getting ready for the day, you saw a small note in front of the closet,

"happy valentines! i'm sorry i couldn't stay home today :( "
your pooh 🤍

you smiled at his note, and said out loud "well, i guess i'll surprise him with a cake then". you put on a comfy outfit and head out to buy the ingredients. on the way there, Tracy passed by the road "Hey pretty, want me to give you a ride?" you chuckled "that would be fantastic!" you beamed back and got in the car. "where to my lady?" Tracy asks and both of you bursted laughing at the sudden formal talking. "to the grocery store please" the blonde lady nodded "off we go!"

💖

"not spending the day with little pooh?" Tracy asks while taking a turn to a corner of the road. "he got practice so i'll surprise him with a cake when he comes back." you said smiling while looking down at your purse. little did you know, Yuzu just texted Tracy to get him from the rink and surprise you later at home. you looked up and told her "oh can you drop me in front of the parking lot i'll walk there." Tracy nodded "sure" you got off the car and thanked her "thank you! and happy valentines day!" Yuzu's coach replies back "you're welcome and happy valentines day to you too!" and she drove off.

💖

When you got back from the grocery store, you saw Yuzu's trainers on the shoe rack. you stood there and called out "Yuzu, are you here?" making sure he isn't pulling any tricks. no response, not dwelling on it further you start changing and put on an apron printed with kiss the chef and pooh blowing kisses on it. anything in this house is always pooh related. not that you mind it, you find it very cute and unique unlike other people's household interior item.

While you were reading the instructions, you got hugged from behind, you flinched and dropped the paper. after feeling the familiar warmth and the faint smell of his cologne hit you, you look over to your side, met with a grinning Yuzu. "surprise!" he said softly while giggling. "ugh he's so cute i wanna squish his cheeks" you thought. not wanting to give in, you mimicked his message he left on the closet this morning "i'm sorry i couldn't stay home today" and you added a fake pout. still keeping his playful side he whined "aww don't be mad. if i tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise." he said while giving puppy eyes as an apology. you sigh "fine..." and he lift you up hugging tighter "thank u" he said cutely giving you a peck on the lips.

💖

After Yuzu changed clothes, he joined you baking the cake. When you were explaining to him how to pour the flour properly, he took the flour from your hands and started pouring it "Yuzu! you could've asked me nicely!" you said, turning your back in disbelief. He smiled evilly, he dropped the package on the table and wrapped his arms around you "aww, i'm sorry i didn't mean to..." as he turned you around slowly and BOOM! A handful of flour fell from your head. You breathed in deeply, "Yuzu... what. have. you. done!" you take the package and start chasing him around the kitchen. You caught up to him and threw a handful on his face. He started coughing and that's when you realized you fucked up. "Oh my god, baby are you okay? i'm so sorry" you said while cleaning the white powder on his face. It's as if he was wheezing when he spoke back "it's okay, i'm alright" and let out a small whimper. You couldn't help but giggle "argh you're so cute!" you said hiding in the crook of his neck.

💖

An hour passed since the flour fight. Right now you two have been working on the frosting and whip cream. You take out the pink and red cream from the fridge and let Yuzu practice drawing some forms. While you were checking on the cake, Yuzu tugged your shirt "Nika-chan, look" he asked, showing you cute pink and red tulips he drew. "aww, it's so cute! it seems you don't need my help" you said teasingly. You turn to look at him only to be met with his lips on yours. He slid his tongue in so you could taste the whip cream he made. After pulling away, he laughed at you licking your lips "is it that good?" he said, scooping the cream with his finger. As he was about to taste it himself, you took his hand and sucked his finger while looking at your boyfriend's amused face. Releasing his finger, you place your hand on his neck pulling him closer and kiss him passionately. You guys parted but Yuzu was staring at you intensely. He started moving towards you until your back hit the fridge. Your faces were only inches away. He looked at you then your lips, he licked his lips and bent down whispering softly "i need to get something princess" he said moving his hand to hold the fridge handle you shot a glare at him and covered your face. You ran to your bedroom and threw yourself on it. Yuzu followed you a few minutes later, he joined you in bed "hey princess, you okay?" he said, turning you so he could see you. You  covered your face and shook your head "no, i'm so embarrassed" he got on top of you and grabbed both your wrists holding it over your head, you closed your eyes in the process. "Nika open your eyes" Yuzu said with a slight commanding tone. You open your eyes slowly, locking your eyes with his soft orbs staring at you. He dived in, your mouth automatically let his tongue explore yours. You both parted and you taste a tint of sweetness. "happy valentine princess" he said, rubbing his nose against yours. "happy valentine my prince charming" you said wrapping your arms around his neck giving him a soft kiss.