you're mine! and mine only!

You and Yuzuru are on a trip to America. At the moment, you find yourself sitting on a bench, a book in your hands, at Bryant Park, New York. While waiting for Yuzuru to finish skating, you went to get a cup of matcha and stumbled upon an old friend of yours along the way back. You called out,

"Liam?"

The familiar tall guy turned around looking for the owner of the voice. You groan in annoyance.

"Here"

His eyes finally landed on you, he let out a sigh and smiled.

"Oh, hi! It's been a while Nika. How have you been?" he asked.

"Am I that short, that you can't see me?" you shot him a glare "and yes, I'm doing very well, you?" you replied back walking to your seat near the rink.

"Good, good. So, what are you doing here?" he asked as he took a seat next to you, extending his arms on the bench behind you.

"Man, you've gotten even taller since I last saw you," you commented. He laughed at your comment. "Oh right, you asked why I'm here. I'm on vacation." you said looking at the rink, as your boyfriend was skating gracefully on the ice.

"Vacation? in autumn? lucky..." He said looking at the trees while moving close to you.

Yuzu looked up and met with your soft gaze on him, you were smiling lovingly at him, elbow resting on your thigh, hand on your cheek. He mirrored your smile and blew a kiss with his hand to you. His smile faded away when he caught another man trying to get close to you while you whispered,

"aishiteru"

Your friend leaned in, dangerously close to your face. Yuzuru's head is full of swirling storms. He rushed to the board of the rink and hurriedly took his skates off.

"What did you say?" Liam asked, his face very close to yours.

You flinched, coming back to reality "Huh? Oh I was-" you said pointing to the rink but there was no one and moved away from Liam quickly, realizing the closeness between you two. "Oh no, Yuzu must've seen that" you whispered loud enough for people from a meter away to hear.

"Who?" The man sitting next to you asked.

Another cold, angry voice comes from behind "Me."

You turned around and met with a furious looking Yuzu. You freaked out in your seat.

"And...who are you?" The tall man stood up from his seat, asking your boyfriend who's walking to reach for your hand.

Liam was about to stop Yuzuru but stopped in his tracks when he heard your boyfriend's response "Nika's boyfriend." You took your purse and gave an apologetic look to your friend and passed him a receipt paper with a note on it "Sorry, I didn't tell you sooner." Yuzu dragged you "The driver's here babe, come on."

🍂

The tension in the car was thick as the gray clouds hovering over New York. You looked at your boyfriend sitting next to you, eyebrows knitted together. "Yuzu... I- i'm sorry, you have every right to be mad at me and... I'll accept anything that comes after..." you said as you hung your head low holding your tears. You failed to do so and shut your eyes sniffling. That seemed to bring Yuzuru back to reality, he instantly took you in his arms as you began sobbing. "Shhh, i'm not mad, it's okay" he said while caressing your hair soothing you. He cupped your face and looked at you while wiping your tears with his thumb. "There we go" he said as he finished wiping the last trace of your tear.

Hands still on your cheeks he smiled mischievously and stretched your mouth that formed a pout into a smile. You groaned and hid in his chest as his arms wrapped around you again. After staying in that position for a while, he spoke up, "I was mad that I let that guy take advantage of you when... you were..." he admitted while rubbing his nose with the side of his index finger looking at the window. You look up as he stops his sentence, "when I...?" you insisted on pressuring him to say what you were saying to him earlier.

"aishiteru"

"Anyways, you're mine! and mine only!" He admitted as he was blushing and pouting cutely. You placed your hands on his lap and pushed yourself up and took his face in your hands, "aishiteru yo Yuzu" and you conveyed the words you just said through a passionate kiss. He pulled away and smirked "You said you'll accept anything that comes after." He pulled you closer and leans in, biting your ear gently and whispered "I hope you're ready when we get to the hotel~"