photoshoot

You wake up pretty early because you're accompanying your husband, Yuzuru, to a photoshoot for his upcoming magazine issue. On the way there he couldn't find his contact lenses and seeing that they're almost at the studio, he decided to not go back home and get them. Of course his constant frown doesn't go unnoticed by you. So you ask him about the matter.

"Hey sweets, something wrong?" you asked. He looked up at you and smiled. "Hm, yeah. Just forgot my contact lenses" He held your hand and squeezed it gently while giving a reassuring smile "It's alright, i'll be fine". You opened your mouth to say something to object him, but he nodded his head confirming again that it's perfectly fine. You frowned but let go of the matter eventually.

❄️

While the makeup artist was adding some touches here and there on his face, you wanted to take a picture of him. You got up from your seat and went to ask the manager of the photoshoot if you're allowed to take pictures "Um, excuse me? Can I take some pictures of Hanyu-san while he's preparing for the photoshoot?" The lady with a small notebook and a pen in her hand turned around and answered nicely "Well, of course! But please do not post them online." You bowed and thanked her. Meanwhile, Yuzuru couldn't take his eyes off you, wondering why you were talking with the manager. A voice interrupted his thoughts "Hanyu-san, could you look straight please?" the makeup artist said. He turned around flustered that someone caught him staring at you while he's working. You can't help but scoff seeing him being told to focus. You brought your phone and *click* "He looks so cute when he's all tense and flustered", you thought.

❄️

During break time, he found you sitting outside the studio room with a book in your hands and headphones plugged in your ears. You were so concentrated that you didn't even notice his presence. He took off your glasses and wore them. You look frowning wondering who has the audacity to interrupt you while reading but also taking off your glasses?!! Your eyes softened once it landed on your husband's. You let out a sigh "Why didn't you tell me you were here, I was about to teach someone a lesson for interrupting me" you said giving a playful glare at Yuzu. He sat on the empty chair beside you and lifted you up and sat you on his lap. "Ooh, so aggressive wifey" he said, placing his chin on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around your waist, hugging you. His voice showed clear tiredness and concern shown on your face "Are you hungry baby?" you asked him softly, almost sounding like a whisper. He nods with his eyes closed. "When does it end?" you ask once more then you'll let him take a short nap. He raised his fingers showing three "in 30 minutes?" he nodded, still keeping his eyes closed.

After a while, the manager came out and called out for Yuzu "Hanyu-san! break time is-" you cut her off "Shhh" you said, gesturing to her to keep it down. Pointing to Yuzu taking a nap. You whispered to her "can you give him 5 more minutes?" the lady answered back "Yes, yes. I'll leave it up to you then." You bowed and thanked her again. Moving your arm carefully to not wake him up, you reach over to your phone and snap a quick picture of Yuzu sleeping soundly on your shoulder while wearing your glasses. You take the glasses off and put it back in the case.

Then a minute or two before it hits 5 minutes, you wake him up "Yuzu, yuzu wake up" He groaned, fluttering his eyes and hugging you tighter. "Come on, you have work to finish" Seeing he still hasn't budged a bit, you turn to face him and place a soft kiss on his lips. "Go and give everything you got!" upon hearing those words coming from you, he feels very motivated. He held you close, he leans in and rubs his nose against yours "Mmmhh I will."

❄️

After saying goodbyes and thanking everyone, Yuzuru rushed out with a bouquet of flowers. "Nika-chan!" he said, waving excitedly to you. You guys met in a tight hug, he released you from the hug and gave you the bouquet "for you princess", you took the bouquet and laughed "Never did I ever think the "Hanyu Yuzuru" would call his wife like this in public" And you both end up laughing until you reached the front of the studio. After you guys get in the car, Yuzu asks "Where are we going to eat?" you answered without wasting a second "Mother's house." He widened his eyes "Mother made gyoza??" and he started jumping up and down in his seat excitedly. You smiled looking at him with admiration while shaking your head.