after show

The moment you guys stepped foot in your bedroom, you both fell in bed. "Ahh home sweet home" Yuzu said, closing his eyes with a smile on his face. After Yuzu's show, you both always come home late with immense tiredness. He extended his arms and you scooted closer to him. He wraps his arm around you and pulls you close. Face pressed to his chest as you smiled listening to his soft heartbeats. You both lay like that for a while, in each other's embrace.

💫

You look at the time, "1:56am" then you shift getting up and decide to go make something to eat for the both of you. "Sweetie, i'm going to make something for us to eat okay? Meanwhile you go clean up oki?" you said while he was extending his arms for you to pull him up to sit. After helping him sit properly, you peck his cheek.

When you were about to leave for the kitchen, you felt his hand around your wrist that stopped you in your tracks. "Mmmh don't go yet" he groaned, pleading you not to leave him. As you were about to pull him up, he pulled you down, you landed on his lap and he hugged you tight leaning on your shoulder. "Yuzu, do you not want me to feed you?" you said fake pouting knowing this will definitely work. "Hmm it's a shame-" He opened his eyes instantly and cut you off "YES I DO!" he yelled out, which made you flinch a bit. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry sweetheart" he apologized as he peppered kisses all over your face. You pulled his face away "It's okay, it's rare for you to yell and it kinda startled me" he looked at you with teary eyes  "i'm so sorryyy-" you saw what was coming and you kissed him to prevent him from crying.

He calmed down and kissed you back then you moved away from him and led him to the bathroom "You're not gonna join me?" he spoke softly. "After you're done, I need to make something" you said, pointing to the kitchen. He stood there pouting a little but eventually let you go.

💫

A little while later, Yuzu got out of the bathroom and it's your turn to take a shower. "Oh, Yuzu! stay in bed don't go anywhere!" you commanded. After freshening up, you went to the kitchen and came back with a tray in your hands, a bowl of freshly cut strawberries and ice cream on the side. Yuzu's face lit up immediately "Strawberries!!!" he said, sitting waiting patiently for you to settle in bed.

He picked you up and sat you on his lap face facing towards him, so you could feed him properly. You dug the spoon in the ice cream and placed a slice of strawberry on top "Yuzu, ahh" , he opened his mouth and ate the ice cream. He shivered and made a funny face that got you laughing. While you were laughing he took the spoon from you and fed you back. Once you guys finished your little late night treat, you found yourselves stuck in each other's embrace once again. Yuzuru spooned you up like a fluffy ball. His hugs are always warm and full of energy that you can't resist but want to hug him forever and not let go. You scratch his scalp softly while he's slowly drifting off to sleep. "Yuzu, lay down and sleep properly, you're gonna hurt your neck if you sleep like that" you whispered to him. He laid down and pulled you close as he hugged you with your legs tangled up. He let out a soft "Thank you" and fell into a deep slumber. You smiled moving his hair covering his eyes "You're very welcome". And you both fell asleep under a full moon shining through the window, lighting up the room revealing two lovers peacefully sleeping while embracing each other.