lockscreen

It's a windy day in Sendai, you both are walking along the patterned ground at a park nearby. Walking hand in hand, your shoulder placed on top of his shoulder. As you guys were walking, you noticed a familiar figure with a camera in the guy's hand. You squint your eyes to make sure if it's the right person. Until both of you burst out :

"Maia!"

"Alex!"

The two siblings turned their heads to the sound of the voice calling out for them. They both said in unison :

"Yuzu!"

"Nika!"

A smile lit up on all of their faces. You both walked towards them and gave them each a hug. Maia spoke up "It's been a while Nika!"

You responded "Yes, it has been indeed" Meanwhile the two guys were looking at you guys' interactions. Your boyfriend hesitantly asks "You guys... know each other?"

You and Maia looked at each other and laughed "Yeah, we met in an event and we exchanged our contacts and stayed in touch since then" you replied back while Maia is giving you a side hug. Yuzuru speaks up "Alex, I assume your sister knows i'm dating the girl she's hugging right now" he said while tugging at your arm. Alex nodded then pulled his sister but she tightened her hold on your arm not letting it go. "Alex stop! I miss Nika! We haven't seen each other for so long!" You laugh at the siblings bickering and glance over at Yuzu being jealous that someone else is hugging you. You switch to another topic. "Ooh, were you guys filming? Can we join?" you said excitedly. The Shibsibs both nodded, and prepared their camera to tape you and Yuzuru saying hi.

☁️

You guys decided to give a tour of Sendai during the whole afternoon. You and Maia were mostly spending time catching up with the latest teas. Meanwhile the guys were talking about what the siblings were going to do during their stay in Japan.

A wind just came blowing quite strongly, Maia brushed out the strands of hair covering her face as Yuzu was helping you out, tucking each strand behind your ear. "Looks like it's about to rain. We should find shelter until the rain calms down" Yuzu says.

☁️

The moment you guys reached a street with some restaurants nearby, it came pouring down. You were all catching your breaths, "Thank goodness we arrived in time" Yuzu huffed out trying to catch his breath. Alex suggested that you all have dinner together, since the rain won't calm down anytime soon and it's 6:18pm. "Why don't we have dinner together?" Maia excitedly agrees "Ooh yes!!!" You both nodded, Maia excitedly yells "Let's go!" as she grabbed your arm and dragged you marching forward. You all laugh at her being energetic "Oh... Maia"

You guys settled down in the seats and waited patiently for your food to arrive. Yuzu asks the younger sibling to send him pictures she and her brother took of both of them during their hangout, "Maia, can you send pictures and videos of us?" She nodded and started scrolling through her phone. She sends them to both your phones. Your phone lit up showing a half picture of Yuzuru and your boyfriend's phone showed a half picture of you. It was a picture of you two sitting next to each other, Yuzuru was looking at you smiling and you leaned on his shoulder smiling while closing your eyes. The siblings looked at your phones on the table in awe "Awww, you guys are so cute" they both said in unison.

Their food arrived, "Time to eat!" Alex says, picking up his utensils ready to pick out the delicious food on the table. Maia stopped him "Picture first!" her brother set down his utensils and whined with a fake pout "But i'm hungry!" And you guys burst out laughing at his act. You all spend the rest of the evening chatting and laughing at the sibling's small fight. What a good rainy day in Sendai..