a day in Yokohama pt2 ✨

The moment you both entered the hotel's elevator, Yuzuru attacked your neck. He pinned you to the mirror and sucked on a spot that got you gripping his hair as you bit your lip suppressing your moans.

He moved up and bit your ear gently, "Babe... " you said panting a little. He moved up and kissed you passionately, "Yes love?". You look at his eyes, his crystal-like black orbs had you entranced in its beauty. Before you're entirely consumed by his eyes, you leaned in kissing him softly then moved close to his ear and whispered "You're so pretty Yuzuru". His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. You can feel his evident bulge growing as he grinds against you.

The elevator bell rang, indicating you arrived at your floor. Your husband looks pissed a little but gave you a quick peck and intertwined his hand with yours as you both walked to your room hand in hand. The moment you stepped foot in your hotel room, he pinned you against the nearest wall. Luggage long gone in a corner of the dimly lit room.

He held you close and ravaged your mouth as if you'd disappear the moment he let go of you. You submit yourself to his desperate need and let him take control. He took off your shirt, lips attached to your mouth. You broke free from the heated makeout.

Before you could even breathe properly his soft lips found yours once again, "I've...been...waiting...for this" Yuzuru said through harsh breaths.You hummed while trying to take off his shirt. "Wait." he said as picks you up and carried you to the bedroom.

He laid you down in bed and broke the kiss then took off his shirt. As he resumed what he was doing, he pressed your back against the bed's headboard. He unclipped your bra and sucked on one of the nipples that got you throwing your arms around his neck pulling him closer. He did the same with the other side. As he pulled out and trails kisses sucking on every inch of skin on your chest, you lifted his face gently and he looked up, "Kiss" you said. He moved up to kiss you passionately while groping your breast.

His hand moved down to rub the wet patch forming through your pants. You let out a moan as he pressed harder. He swiftly slid down your pants as he kissed you while playing with the band of your panties. You squeezed his wrist urging him to take you. He chuckled at your eagerness and took your panties off. You let out a moan as he slid a finger in. He pumps his finger slowly and you buck your hips trying to gain more friction. Yuzuru adds another finger, you let out a loud moan as he hit your g-spot and sucked on your nipple at the same time. He repetitively hits your g-spot as your breathing shortens and becomes erratic.

"Yuzu... I'm gonna cum", he sped up a little. You feel the tight knot in your stomach breaking anytime soon. A couple more pumps, you came shaking under his hold. Yuzuru kissed you gently, while your hand slid down to rub his hardened cock. He grabbed your hand and moved it away. He gave it a gentle squeeze then pinned your hand to the wall. He said between kisses "Ah-ah no touching", he said breathlessly into your ear.

"Yuzu please", you whined.

He moved down and licked the juices flowing out sickenly slow while looking up at you. Your eyes met his and he slid his tongue in. You moaned, hand on his head and pushed his head a little, inviting him in. Lewd and obscene slurping noise can be heard in the entire room. You feel your next orgasm approaching. "Baby... coming!", you said while gripping his hair a little tighter.

He moved up to kiss you gently, you murmur through kisses "Yuzu...". He hummed against your neck as he trails kisses down your body. He placed a soft peck on both your thighs and aligned his cock in front of your entrance. He teasingly rubbed the tip then pulled out. "Yuzuuu", you whined. He chuckled then pressed a wet kiss on your cheek as he slammed into you that got you moan out his name loudly.

He kept thrusting a relentless pace, admiring the sound he pulled out of you. As he felt your walls clench uncontrollably, he slowed his thrust that got you whining.

"Yuzu..."

"Wait." He said in a husky voice.

He sped up and you gasped as he lifted your leg and placed it on his shoulder as he banged into you. The change of position got you moaning his name on repeat, nails clawing on his arms. His thrusts keep hitting you deeper and deeper. Your walls clenched impossibly tight on his length, as your body shook wildly. Yuzuru bit his lower lip, he slammed into you a couple times then filled your soft walls with his thick hot seeds.

He dropped down to your side, pulling you closer while catching his breath. When you both had catched your breath, Yuzuru scooped you up gently, and carried you to the bathroom. You softly murmured in his ear, "I love you".

"I love you too."