home to my wife

It's show season!  Your husband just started the Fantasy on Ice Tour a few days ago. Sadly you couldn't go with him because you have to attend some important meeting. The meeting was supposed to end on the first day of the next show in his hometown, in Sendai. The meeting unexpectedly ended the day after the show in Makuhari. You rode the shinkansen back to Sendai as soon as possible and texted Yuzuru you're going back home.

Yuzu 🤍

you :
Heyyy, I'm going back home today! Meeting ended unexpectedly fast.

Yuzuru on the side saw your message and a smile lit up on his face as he was carrying his suitcase
down the hallway.

Yuzu 🤍:
Really?? I'll be back home asap then.
I missed you so much 😭

You chuckled at his message and typed back

you :
I missed you as well, can't wait to see you mwah 💋

You put your phone in your bag and decided to take a small nap to pass time.

❤️

Yuzuru checked out at the lobby and heard multiple steps coming towards him.

"Yuzu!" Keiji called.

Yuzuru turned around to greet his friend.

"Going home already?" Asked the other male skater.

As soon as the word "home" was called out, the first thing that popped up in his head was you. He smiled and answered his friend,

"Mhm, home to my wife."

Satoko erupts behind Keiji, "Keiji, why are you hurting yourself like this? You know Yuzu got his lady waiting at home for him."

Yuzuru blushes when hearing his fellow skater say that. He sure is lucky to have you. He thought to himself.

"Hey! I didn't say I have no one waiting for me at home!" retorts Keiji.

Satoko and other skaters gasp at Keiji and begin questioning him. All of them laughed knowing Keiji was referring to his dog.

Yuzuru found himself smiling uncontrollably once again.

"Oh I can't wait to be home." he said looking at the sky.

❤️

Yuzuru spent most of his shinkansen ride listening to music and enjoying the sakura blossoms in their full bloom.

The sun was already set when he arrived at Sendai. Meanwhile you are at home, chopping vegetables in the kitchen with his older sister working on her laptop in the living room. The doorbell rang and you turned to look at Saya. She motioned you to stay and she'll go get the door. You nodded and returned to the tasks at hand while humming softly to the music playing in the background.

It's been a while since your sister in law hasn't returned. You called out for her, "Saya ne-chan? Who was at the door?"

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, you flinched at the sudden contact and you turned to the side only to be met with Yuzuru's soft lips on your cheek. You melted under his touch as he hugged you tightly. Oh, how you wish you could stay in this position forever.

Sadly your little sweet reunion hug was interrupted by the sound of the soup boiling in front of you. You giggled as you saw a little pout on your husband's lips who didn't seem to enjoy the interruption. Thankfully Saya came to her brother's rescue by telling you that she'll take care of the soup, so you and Yuzu can have some time together.

A wide smile makes way to Yuzuru's face as he lifts you in bridal style to which you protest, "Yuzu, my apron!"

Yuzuru whispered loud enough for his sister to hear, "I can take it off for you when we get there." he said chuckling teasingly which earned him a light slap on his chest and you buried your head in his chest in embarrassment as he takes you to your bedroom.

❤️