A/N

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the support.
So another year has passed (in the story, I literally started to write this less than a month ago) and The twins had a little interaction.

I'm sorry this is quite slow, when it comes to romance. But we're getting there. Our Harley and Draco are going to get very close during their third year.

And Sirius and Harley are going to reunite. You can expect a few wolfstar moments .Coz why not?

And I repeat Gideon has no romantic interest in Harley. You will soon see why.

Okay now coming back to me...
I can't believe the tag rankings!
1st in #Harrypotterstwin
3rd in #Siriusblacksdaughter
And 5th in # orphanage (This used to be a 2nd but got lower in rankings for some reason)

Anyway I'm so so happy. ≧ω≦
Thank you everyone, for all the votes. And for choosing to spare a moment to read my story.

Special thanks to Justanotherhumans for being the first one to comment. You won't believe how happy I was to see your comments. ≧∇≦

Thanks to futwaee for being the first one to add this to their reading list .you were the first to do any kind of response to this story.( Or any of my stories in watt pad in general coz no one really reads anything besides this one)

Thanks to everyone really.~(^з^)-♡ Please don't feel left out coz I didn't mention your name. If I had enough time, I would have given a shout out to every single one of you because I cherish each and everyone of you.
It doesn't matter whether you gave me a response or not. Just your presence is enough for me.

Anyway what I was going to say is... I might not be able to update just as quick as I used to. I'm having my finals at the end of this week and it would only end in the start of March.

All my friends are seriously studying and here I am. This time I have to study well coz my math grades had drastically dropped in the last exams (probably coz I was rereading HP for this ff)

Don't worry though I used to be a sort of nerd and I will manage (I hope)

And I'll update a little when I can even if it's exams.
And I'll do very fast updates after the exams are over to make up.
So please don't hate me or drop my work.

Thank again to everyone.
With lots and lots of love

PS. English is not my first language. And I have feeling that I may or may not have made a few mistakes. After all it only takes a change in a letter for the meaning to change.

So if you spot any grammatical or spelling mistakes please do tell me.

And if something doesn't really feel right, point it out to me because it might be because of some wrong phrase or smth.

Thanks again
Muah (´ ▽`).。o♡