A/N

So this chapter is just made to thank everyone for all the love and support you have been giving me.
I'm ever so grateful for it.

The rankings and the no of votes and reads for this story is just way above what I dared to hope for. But is everything I always wished for.

I'd wanted to give a shout out to all the people who voted but seriously it's so many people and tagging is just so hard.
It was easier to do when there were only a few (not that I'm complaining)
I followed all those who voted in hopes of giving them all a shout out but.... I'm sorry.

On the topic of shout outs, here's to my Vanaya Mon ,who's the first person to know of this story, way before I wrote it. It was more than an year ago though. And in all this time this story has changed a lot. (I'm thinking it changed for better but idk ╮(╯▽╰)╭ )
Your support for this story on that night, is actually the only thing that motivated me to write this.
I mean I get plenty of ideas for fanfics and originals, but rarely do I write them. So thank you.

Anyways I had made a promise to myself that I'd do this announcement when I get the first rank on #Hogwarts
And guess what?
👇

Anyways I had made a promise to myself that I'd do this announcement when I get the first rank on #Hogwarts And guess what? 👇

So this announcement is to thank everyone for making it happen . In order to do that, I'm willing to do the following

𝄟⃝Do a Q&A session
You can ask me questions and I'll answer.

𝄟⃝2  Do requests
I can do story request, maybe I could work your suggestions into the story ,
Or
I'll do those requests as a kind of AU within an AU

𝄟⃝3  Shout outs
While I might not be able to give shout outs to everyone who votes ,I could do that for any who comments in this chapter.

𝄟⃝4  Create a new character of your preference
I can create maybe two to three characters in this year if you comment fast enough (though it depends on the character's uniqueness and appeal). And maybe more in the Deathly Hallows timeline .

𝄟⃝5  I don't have more ideas but if you want anything besides the other four options, that I'm always open to suggestions