DEATHEATERS

Harley waited until Floyd and Clyde fell asleep .She shared the huge tastefully furnished room in the tent with the two of them. Mrs Moon and Evangeline shared another room while Gideon and Mr Moon took the other . Each room had attached bathrooms and dressing areas.

Besides the three bedrooms the tent also had a drawing room, a dining room, and a huge kitchen. There was also a house elf, though Harley wasn't sure if she was with the tent or had came from the mansion. There was definitely at least one house elf there, even if Harley never saw it.

After making sure that the two girls were asleep (it wasn't very hard to check, Harley dropped a bronze vase next to them with a loud clang and they slept on. Surely they wouldn't hear her) Harley walked out with feline grace, her feet clad in running shoes not making a sound.

Harley had promised Harry that she'll talk to him. So that's what she will do. Even if he would probably be half asleep and wouldn't really expect her.

Harley was just outside the Weasley's tent, a glamour protecting her, when all the hell got loose.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry was sure that someone was after them as they ran to the woods. The footsteps followed them even after they- He, Ron and Hermione- were separated from the rest of the group. Harry almost told his friends, but stopped himself because when he looked behind him, there wasn't anyone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Harley followed the Weasleys because she had no idea what else to do. When she saw the muggle family in the air, she wanted to help, but she was too afraid. That is until the woman was turned upside down. Then she paused,  conjured up a pair of pants on the lady, before rushing after Harry and his friends.

Behind her Harley could hear the Death Eaters searching for whoever cast that spell. Harley mentally slapped herself. A flimsy glamour won't do much good when facing a Death eater. They'd find her. And as proud as she was of her abilities, Harley knew her limits.

Clutching her wand tighter, so tight that her knuckles were white and the hilt of the wand was cutting into her skin, Harley ran. She ran after her brother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Draco was standing in the woods, where his mother asked him to stay, where his mother pleaded with his father to let him stay back. He stood there waiting, for the commotion to calm down, for his parents to summon him. He watched the scene at the campsite through a gap in the trees.

It wasn't the case that he wasn't afraid. He was afraid for their safety - they were one step away from getting caught. And he was afraid for himself.

He was in danger not from Aurors ,no (they wouldn't do anything to him unless his parents were caught. Perhaps they'd leave him be even if they were) . He was afraid of people who were supposed to be his people, his side. Who could predict what the Deatheaters might do,  if they spot him here.
They might shun him, brand him a coward, a failure who refused to go for the Lord's cause. Or they might just kill him.

Draco was forced out of his trance by the sound of footsteps. He panicked for a moment before calming down. It was only Potter and his two little followers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

“Tripped over a tree root,” Weasley who was lying on the ground said angrily, getting to his feet again.