Just another bizarre day @slytherin common room

Harley had actually meant to work on her homework after ditching Ana in the library. But that honestly didn't work. Nope not at all.

Harley had gotten to the common room, no problem. But all the problems started once she was in.
Just as she took out her writing instruments and reference materials and spread her parchment on the table, a head leaned over her shoulder from behind.

"Watcha writing? " Blaise asked
"Your obituary ,have any suggestions? " Harley asked smiling sweetly.

"Ugh, yeah sure.. "Blaise replies before processing. Harley waits for his last two brain cells to wake up.
Blaise suddenly jerks his head back "Wait, whAt?!?"
Looks like they're finally up and awake.

"Nothing .Are you done annoying me? " Harley asks with a huff
"I didn't even say a proper sentence to you... " Blaise says sitting on top of the table and looking down at her looking like a kicked puppy.

"Well it's your own problem if you can't form a proper sentence" Harley ignored his look and pushed him off the table.

"It's kinda your fault you know " Blaise saying sitting on the table once again ,only ,this time he's not within Harley's reach so she can't push him off without getting up.

"OK its my fault. What are you gonna do about? " Harley asks and the question was apparently unexpected as Blaise's mouth opens and then closes without him saying anything.

He stays quiet for a while before sliding a circular black box tied with a pink ribbon in her direction. Harley looks up at him in question.

"Chocolates. For you "
"You know I can recognise love potions" Harley jokes, knowing full well that Blaise wouldn't do such undignified acts.

"It's not spiked, you should know me better than that" He scowls at Harley
"I was just making sure "

"Don't take it if you doubt me so much" Blaise leans forward to take the box back but Harley snatched it before he could.
"A gentleman don't take back his gifts! "

Blaise smiles but he looked a bit upset too. Harley ruffled hair, her actions taking the boy by surprise.
"You know I was just joking "
"Yeah "

"And Blaise? You should also know I'm not playing hard to get, right? While I appreciate the chocolates, I'm not planning on dating you "
"I know. But things doesn't always have to go according to your plan "
Blaise smirks before leaving.

Harley watched the boy go, before turning to her work. She has to finish all this before she could start with all the Barty business.
But she's only half way through the first essay–herbology, when she hears someone calling for her.

Harley turns around to find Vincent (Crabbe ) with his skin replaced by tree bark. The one who called her was Gregory (Goyale).
Harley rises and eyebrows ,this was definitely not what she expected. But she's has seen crazier things, so why not?

"What exactly did you do? " She asks Gregory narrowing her eyes at him.
"I didn't do anything "

"Did he do it himself then? " Harley wasn't being sarcastic, it was entirely possible that the boy had somehow managed to hex himself.
But Vincent 's angry expression said otherwise.

"Actually it was me" A voice meekly states from behind Vincent . Theodore Nott steps to the side to face Harley , before he was entirely hidden by Vincent's huge frame.
Harley was a bit surprised. Emphasis on a bit.

"Honestly Theo? What were you trying to do? "
"Well umm transfiguration? "

"Is that a question or? "
" Well I was trying to do transfiguration. I don't know what I ended up doing though "

Harley sighs and gestures for him to go ahead.
"I was trying to turn a mossy boulder into a frog and well you can see the rest "

Harley blinked once, twice. She was confused on so many different levels. What does a boulder have to do with Vincent ? What does a tree has to do with a frog? And most importantly what the hell does she have to do with this?!

Harley pressed her fingers against her closed eyelids.
"And how, if I may ask, did that come to this? "
Theodore she knew wasn't that terrible at transfiguration.

"You don't want to know Harley, trust me on this one " He says with a far away look in his eyes.

"Right.... What am I supposed to do again? "
"Fix him, maybe? "

"I suggest you go to madam Promfrey "
"I don't think I can face her questions at least not without losing house points "

Harley sighs again.
"What makes you think that I can fix this ? "
"We trust you "

"And what makes you think that I will do this? "
"If I have champagne , a rare bottle that I might have hypothetically stole from my father's office, I might give it to you"

"Champagne you say? "
"Hypothetically, yes "

"It's a deal. "
"Deal" Theodore shook hands with Harley.
Then she picked her wand from the table and with a swish Vincent Crabbe was back to normal.

"It was that easy? "
"A deal is a deal, Theo. "

"Bu-but you just... "
"It doesn't matter how I did it. I've done my part. Now hold your end"

"Fiiiine" Theodore whines before he drags himself to the dorms before returning with a bottle of golden champagne.
Harley stuffs it into her back before turning back to work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Blaise Zabini sat alone in his dormitories, a stupidly wide smile on his face. He raised his hand to touch his hair which was ruffled by Harley's just a moment ago.

"What's got you so happy? "
Draco Malfoy had just got into the dormitory and was putting his bag on to his nightstand.

"Nothing, really "
"Nothing?" Draco sounded unbelieving.
"Well not really nothing... It's just— "

And then he, Blaise, proceeded to tell him all about Harley and what just happened in detail. And he may or may not have exaggerated it a little.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"I heard Zabini asked you out again? "
Harley groaned. The question was from none other than Mr.Draco Malfoy. He had taken a seat opposite to hers a while ago and had waited until she put her quill down to ask it.

"You heard wrong " She said leaning backwards in her chair, tipping it to its back legs.
Draco quirks an eyebrow.

"I heard it from Zabini himself "
"Still you heard wrong, though it tempts me to ask a question "

"Ask away, my lady" Draco leaned his head against his fist as he spoke looking very amused.
"What is it to you? "

"Nothing... Just checking if it was true. "
"I can see that much but it doesn't answer my question. Why do you bother? "

"Let's just say I'm looking out for a friend"
"As nice as that sounds, I don't need anyone to look out for me also Blaise is not the kind of guy to hurt anyone "

" I agree with both statements—"
"Then why... " Harley looked at the boy with confusion.

"I'm actually here to protect Zabini from you" Draco smirked.
"Aaah touchè... But do you honestly think I'll hurt him? "

Harley wouldn't really be surprised if he said yes. Because that's what she thought. Which is why she didn't plan on dating anyone. She'd just hurt them intentionally or not.
She just wanted to see what he thought of her.

Draco shrugs.
"Let's just say I still remember the aguamenti."
"That was in first year!!! "

"Exactly! Who knows what you have up your sleeves now. No one smart would get near you without a ten foot long pole"
"Nice way to call yourself a fool"

Instead of replying Draco heads out . Neither of them realize it yet, but perhaps he was a fool only for her.