CHAPTER 3

"You captured my heart the very first time we met."

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

Principal Weems took Addams's family towards the Wednesday's room which is just like Wednesday type.

The room was dark with a giant Hexagonal window where light can enter. The room look like it's only for one person.

"Wednesday...Do you like the room?" Principal Weems asked knowingly.

....[Gasps]...

Morticia and Gomez smiled at each other and looked towards Wednesday, who was just observing his room.

" Hmm...Not bad.." Wednesday said, not wanting to agree that the room is good for him.

" Now, Let's meet your next room neighbours." Principal Weems said with a smile.

_______________🌸________________

Principal Weems took them to the doom room next to Wednesday's room.

The room have two beds and a gaint circular window with cobwebs design on it. The room was clean and tidy. Because of the decorations the room was divided into two.

The left part of the room was completely covered in bright and vivid colours, stuffed animals and the left part of the window pane was covered with colourful decorations.

Whereas, the right part of the room was simple and does not have so much decorations, just have (f/c) colour. The right part of the window was not decorated, showing that it is still raining outside.

...[Gasps]....

"It's so..... vivid." Gomez exclaimed out.

Because of the sight of left part of the room, they found it difficult to open their eyes properly.

A girl who was sitting at her desk on the left side of the room stood up and walked towards Wednesday energetically. She had a short blonde hair which was dyed blue at one side and red at another side. She has pair of blue eyes and have a fair skin and her nails were each decorated in different designs and colours.

She was wearing Nevermore uniform. Which consisted of white collared shirt, blue striped pleated knee length skirt with a tie and a gray sweater. And a vivid indigo-striped blazer with purple and yellow Nevermore crest featured on chest pocket of the blazer.

...[inhales excitedly]...

"Howdy, neighbour." She squealed and smiled towards Wednesday.

" She squealed and smiled towards Wednesday