CHAPTER 13

A protective love is when you would willingly put yourself in harming way to keep the one you safe.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

A few minutes (Y/N) came back and placed his quad on the table. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Wednesday said looking at her.

"Umm..if you don't mind me asking why do you want to leave so badly." (Y/N) asked with hesitation.

"Because I don't want to become like my parents. I told you before." Wednesday answered with a cold tone.

"Oh right..." (Y/N) acknowledged, standing awkwardly playing with her fingers. 

But before she could walk away, Wednesday suddenly said "Sit

But before she could walk away, Wednesday suddenly said "Sit.." looking at her up and down.

"Huh?" (Y/N) in confusion confirmed.

"Sit... puppy..." Wednesday repeated while sliding to the corner to give her space to sit beside him.

"Uh....okay..." (Y/N) said with a little unsure tone.

Wednesday continued drinking his coffee, feeling a weird feeling in his stomach not the bad one, glancing at (Y/N) time to time who was thinking something.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) sitting beside Wednesday was thinking about what she is forgetting about this booth and also thinking why Wednesday is calling her a puppy?

As they continue to sit in a comfortable silence, three boys dressed as pilgrims saw them through window and started to whisper:

" Hey, check it out..."

"Who are they?"

"The girl looks really pretty..."

"True..Bro..."

The boys entered the cafe making (Y/N) divert her attention towards them. "Oh no...I totally forgot..."

Wednesday hearing her, looked at them with a judgement look not liking the worried look on her face.