Wednesday Facts

Facts behind the scenes:

1- In chapter 3, Wednesday asked to look at (Y/N) a irritation as it was the starting of his attraction towards her.

2- (Y/N) gifted Wednesday  'Perfume: The Story of a Murderer Patrick Süskind' book with the help of Ms.Thornhill, who also took help of her to decide the flower.

3- In chapter 6, Wednesday started calling (Y/N) puppy because of her bright personality and knows everyone around her. But stopped in chapter 16 as he understood her reason to follow and protect others.

4- In chapter 6, Wednesday refused (Y/N)'s request, he was just teasing her as Wednesday loved to look at (Y/N)'s expression.

5- In chapter 7, Wednesday got really angry at Bianca for insulting (Y/N) as he doesn't like his heart feeling boiling with anger.

6- In chapter 8, (Y/N) met Rowan in infirmary before Wednesday as they know each other and helped each other sometimes in their studies.

7- In chapter 17, Wednesday has chloroform with him in his pocket as he planned to kidnap (Y/N) and thing knew this plan.

8- (L/N) clan half-vampires have more gifts than just one. They have special blood which could heal any mortal even they are in verge of dieing.

9- (Y/N) is insecure about her vampire qualities because of her father, stepmother and stepsister.

10- In chapter 15, the police, Frank Williams who was questioning (Y/N) knew that she was telling truth but because of his needs, he refused.

11- (Y/N) has hobby of painting which made her friend with Xavier.

12- In chapter 17,Rowan was really sad as he tried to kill (Y/N) because he had began to crush on her.

13- (Y/N) is used to be called by different names. That's why, she didn't get shocked by Wednesday nicknames.

14- Wednesday represents yin while (Y/N) represents yang.

15- Because of her trauma, she get scared easily and a crybaby.

16- (Y/N) is a type of friend who would try to help and lighten your mood and give you more priority than herself and try to hide her sadness.

17- Wednesday feelings for (Y/N) is just attraction now but it would change with time.

18- (Y/N) doesn't use her vampire strength and hearing. In the need of distress or happiness, she use it.

19- (Y/N) has high metabolism which makes (Y/N) often hungry because of which she eats alot.
_______________☠️🌸______________

NOTE:

1- Random updates.
2- Smuts in future chapters.
3- (Y/N) is childish and talkative.