CHAPTER 31

History is not the past but a map of the past, drawn from a particular point of view, to be useful to the modern traveller

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

...[eerie whooshing]...

...[crowd shouting, clamoring]....

Wednesday found himself infront of the meeting house back in 1625.

He hide himself behind the barrels as he saw a crowd of pilgrims, holding fire torches, shouting and yelling. They were surrounded around a boy and a girl while pushing them around.

...[Boy and girl grunting]...

[Burn them...!]

[Burn him..!]

[Burn him...!]

[Burn her...!]

As Wednesday looked closer, he saw the blonde boy and the (h/c) girl who looked like (Y/N), from his vision, were worried and frightened, looking at the crowd.

The crowd continued to call them names while the boy hugged and tried to hide the girl in his arms who's lips were bleeding from the corner due to the fall while looking around for a escape.

.....[Devil spawns!Devil spawns!Beasts! Repent! Begone!!]...

The crowd seperated both them and pushed them around. Both the girl and boy tried to get to each other while tried to free themselves from the crowd holds. And eventually were throwned onto the ground.

The boy not caring for himself, bring the girl closer to him and hugged her who was in the verge of crying as they looked at the angry crowd.

"-Stand aside!" A voice yelled.

The crowd stepped aside to reveal Joseph Crackstone and his son, Brandon Crackstone. They walked towards the two as they stared down at them.

"Gabriel Addams! You have been judged before God and found guilty." Joseph Crackstone announced with disgust and anger.

Brandon, his son continued as he pointed at Gabriel,"You are a wizard, a sorcerer and a innocent trapper. You possessed (Character/name) by force with your devil powers as your possession and tried to manipulate her and make her your lover too."

"For your sins, you will burn this night, and suffer the flames of eternal hellfire." His father declared his decision.

Two of the pilgrims grabbed Gabriel by force and seperate him from (charater/name) as the girl looked at the pilgrims with anger and hopelessness and tried to stand and walk towards her beloved.

But before she could stand up, Bradon knelt down infront of her and grabbed the girl's face in both of his hand and said with a lovesick expression,"Don't worry (character/name) after our marriage, you will be free from the devil's possession and forever be happy and mine.."

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Gabriel growled and tried to free himself.

The girl removed his hands from her face and snapped angrily, "No! It's you who is possessed by his own desires and doing sins. You should be the one to suffer in hellfire."