CHAPTER 28

I don't like anyone but for you I can make an exception.

- Wednesday thought perhaps

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

Meanwhile in Weathervane, Principal Weems was sitting alone, looking at her cup.

A voice said, calling out Principal of her thoughts," Principal Weems!...Well, it looks like another successful Outreach Day is upon us."

...[chuckles]....

Mayor awkwardly continued while looking around,"And, uh...
thank you for your generous donation to my re-election campaign."

...[clicks tongue]....

Principal Weems with a big toothy smile said,"Consider it a token of our ongoing cooperation."

To which both of them looked at each other and gave a toothy smile trying to lessen the awkwardness.

Meanwhile Ms. Thornhill watching everything suspiciously, came towards them carrying a plate of pastry.

"Apparently everyone
is off to their assignments. And so far no incidents." She informed.

Principal Weems introduced,"Mayor Walker, I'd like you to meet Marilyn Thornhill. The spirit of outreach. She's Nevermore's first normie teacher."

...[chuckles]...

"Well, the pleasure is all mine.
Hey, have we, uh... Have we met before?" He continued and asked.

She explained,"Not officially,
but I see you in here every morning. You're always tucked into that back booth when I come for my daily matcha latte."

"I knew it!" The mayor exclaimed.

.....[chuckles]...

Principal Weems called out and said,"Miss Thornhill, please keep me posted, especially about a certain messy curly-haired upstart."

"Right." Ms. Thornhill nodded and smiled.

_______________☠️🌸______________

In Pilgrim World, Eugene was sitting on a stack of hays whereas (Y/N) was kneeling infront of him, cleaning off the vomit from his clothes using her bonnet.

As Wednesday was standing looking at both of them with arms crossed over his chest.

"How many times I have told you not to eat too much?...I always told you but you never listen to me..." (Y/N) muttered angrily while Eugene sat, as it appeared like a mother was scolding her child for his carelessness while the father was coming up with a idea to save his child from his wife's anger.

"Sorry!" Eugene mumble quietly.

(Y/N) who was still scolding him wipes his mouth to keep him shut.

..[Sigh]..

"It's okay..Calm down" Wednesday trying to calm the girl.