CHAPTER 20

There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

Wednesday ran and threw his blazer on himself calling out,"Rowan! We need to talk."

Rowan who was putting his stuff in the backseat of the blue car stopped his work turned to see Wednesday running towards him.

"Wednesday, I'm not allowed to speak to anyone." Rowan told continuing his work before looking at Wednesday.

"You had a lot to say when you tried to kill me and (Y/N). Told me I was destined to destroy the school, remember?" Wednesday accused with a sarcastic tone.

"Where did you get that drawing?" He continued interrogating.

Rowan with a confused tone, responded,"I just went into the woods to clear my head. Then you and (Y/N) came after me."

As both the boys were talking, Ms.Thornhill approached the car before looking at Wednesday and exclaimed,"Wednesday. You shouldn't be here."

Rowan hissed angrily and repeated again,"Yeah, back off and leave me alone."

Both teacher and student climbed and sat inside the car.

...[door slams]...

....[engine turns over]...

But before the car could go any further, thing hoped onto the car back while Wednesday nodded looking at him as the car went away.

..[bold, inquisitive music playing]..

..[bold, inquisitive music continues]..

_______________☠️🌸______________

In front of the Burlington Station, Ms.Thornhill stopped her car. Rowan quickly climbed out of the car and took his stuff and walked into the station while Ms.Thornhill drove away.

Meanwhile thing hoped from the car back onto the ground and started following Rowan trying not to lose him in the crowd.

...[bold music swells, fades away]...

...[quirky music plays]...

...[announcer speaking indistinctly over PA]...

..[train horn blares]..

Rowan continued walking while thing following him even his pinky finger stuck into a chewed gum. Freeing himself, he followed Rowan who just entered a public toilet for both male and female.

...[low, foreboding music plays]...

Meanwhile Rowan who just entered a toilet and coming as a whole new person.

Thing who tried to follow Rowan suddenly lost Rowan due to his new appearance as a man and walked out of the station to inform it to Wednesday.

...[quirky music plays]...

...[mysterious whoosh]...

Meanwhile in the basement of the station, Rowan who changed his appearance into a man again changed his appearance to show his true appearance who was Principal Weems.

_______________☠️🌸______________

In Nevermore Academy's greenhouse, students were talking and trying to find their desks.