CHAPTER 15

No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear. The death of a beloved is an amputation

---------------------☠️🌸--------------------

Both Wednesday and (Y/N) were standing silently while the girl was looking at the moon and the boy was looking at the girl.

The silence was interrupted when suddenly Wednesday asked ,"Why were you crying?"

"Umm no I wasn't." (Y/N) lied, looking at him while resting herself on the balcony railing.

"Don't lie puppy. I saw it all." Wednesday said as he crossed his arms of his chest.

....[Sighs heavily]....

"The music just bring back old memories." (Y/N) said sadly looking at the night sky.

"I and Enid both shared our secrets. So, it is fair that you also tell your secret." Wednesday exclaimed softly.

"Umm...My mother used to play this music alot. I always thought it as just a music until I found out about the story behind it but it was too late." (Y/N) said while remembering about her mother with sadness.

As (Y/N)'s memory cleared and remembered her mother playing her violin;

A beautiful women was sitting on a bed while playing her violin happily looking in front of her where her three years old daughter having (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes was looking at her contently and happily.

"What happened to her?" Wednesday asked as he understood that the girl was grieving for her mother.

" It's a long story and it's getting late, you should go to sleep."(Y/N) suggested while playing with her fingers.

"I got whole time of the world for you. Now, start telling me everything... puppy." Wednesday said with a smirk on his face looking at (Y/N).

" Wednesday said with a smirk on his face looking at (Y/N)

...[Sigh]...

"She died... She was killed by my father and his wife who was my mother's half-sister.... infront of me..." (Y/N) sadly answered with teary eyes.

....[Slam]...

A five years old (Y/N) was hiding behind the door, looking at the scenario infront of her as she covered her mouth to stop herself from making any sound ,with a teary red eyes and running red nose. She continued to see how her mother was being beaten and stabbed to death by her father and his wife.

...[Bang! Whack]...

"because of his wife's jealousy..." (Y/N) said with cold tone.