CHAPTER 10

I am guilty to take advantage of you innocence but I just love to explore your innocence.

--------------------🌸☠️---------------------

" What are you doing here?" Wednesday looked at her who was wearing her informal dress and asked not believing completely that his dream has come true still sitting on the chair.

" How are you feeling now? I just came here to check on you. You didn't take your medicine also." (Y/N) explained while walking towards towards him.

As she reached his desk and put the medicines on the it. While Wednesday who was just looking at her like a predator looking at its prey while thinking about the infirmary event.

 While Wednesday who was just looking at her like a predator looking at its prey while thinking about the infirmary event

" So! How are you now?" (Y/N) asked turning her body towards him.

" I am fine now...puppy." Wednesday answered while smirking looking at something behind (Y/N). The girl also looked behind her and saw nothing.

" What are you looking at?" (Y/N) questioned in confusion.

" Look down behind you." Wednesday answered still smirk playing on his face.

She looked down behind her and saw a stitched hand waving towards her.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The girl screamed.

(Y/N) being scared backed away which lead her to sit on Wednesday's lap without her knowledge. Wednesday did nothing, loving the way his puppy was sitting on his lap. He put his hand around her waist supporting her so, she doesn't fall.

The more thing came closer, more (Y/N) tried to back away. (Y/N) put her both legs on Wednesday's thighs and hands on Wednesday's neck, still trying to get away.

.....[Tap Tap]....

Suddenly, thing stopped on his track and tapped his fingers on the floor furiously and point his finger towards (Y/N).

....[Gasp].....

" He is going to..... take our hands away." (Y/N) said widening her eyes.

.....[Tapping furiously]...

Thing again tapped on the floor trying hard to make her understand that he was not going to do anything to her.

"Aaaaahhhh...Do something Wednesday.." (Y/N) exclaimed shaking Wednesday by his collar.

....[Tap Tap]....

Thing again tapped repeatedly. If anyone entered the room, a complete chaos in the room can be found.

....[Chuckle].....