CHAPTER 5

Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.

---------------------☠️🌸--------------------

Addams's family were standing near their car at the front of the school, waiting for him.

Wednesday emerged from there and started to walk towards them. Instead of normal school uniform, he was wearing black colour version of the school uniform.

.....[Gasps]....

"Look at you, my little deathtrap. Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories." Gomez praised while patting on his back.

" Doesn't it, Tish?" Gomez asked with a smile, looking at his wife.

" Yes." Morticia agreed, returning him the same smile.

"Why don't you boys wait in the car? Wednesday and I need a moment." Morticia requested.

Gomez hugged his son for one last time and went towards the car.

...[Grunts]...

Pugsley went towards Wednesday and hugged him as well with a sad face.

"Pugsley, you're soft and weak. You'll never survive without me. I give you two months, tops." Wednesday stated bluntly.

"I'm gonna miss you, too, bro." Pugsley said, and both father and son went inside the car.

"Any plans you have of running away end right now. I've alerted all family members to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. You have nowhere to go." Morticia said with a whispering tone.

"As usual, you underestimate me, Mother. I will escape this educational penitentiary, and you will never hear from me again." He said in a promising way.

...[sighs]...

Morticia said while shaking her head negatively "You are a brilliant boy, Wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way."

"I'm sure you'll grow to love Nevermore, and find it as life-changing as I did." She said in a hopeful manner.

"Oh, I got you a little something." Morticia said, taking out a necklace.

The necklace has a letter 'W' which was attached to a chain

"W.." She said and turned it upside down "M..Our initials. It's made of obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It's a symbol of our connection." A grin started to form on her face as she said.