CHAPTER 19

Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

Wednesday, in his dorm was sitting on his desk while typing in his typewriter, furiously.

I've always hated the expression 'write what you know.'

....[typewriter dings].....

Wednesday stopped writing and grabbed the page and crumbled it up putting it on table angrily while just using his finger flicked the crumbled paper into dustbin.

It's a hall pass for the imagination-impaired.

Wednesday just kept staring at the paper that Rowan had showed him held it infront of his face, and seen something when the light of the lamp fall onto the paper.

But when your life becomes a twisted mystery...

He looked keenly at the top corner of the paper in which a imprint of a symbol: a flower with a skull at the middle of it was present.

maybe it's time to lean into it.

...[chilling music plays]...

_______________☠️🌸______________

....[Slam]...

Wednesday burst into Principal Weems' office without any hesitation.

"I need to speak with Rowan. I can't find him." Wednesday demanded, walking towards Principal Weems who was working on her laptop sitting on her desk.

"It won't be possible, I'm afraid. He's been expelled." Principal Weems answered calmly, not looking towards Wednesday.

"For what?" Wednesday exclaimed with astonishment.

"Never you mind. He'll be on the first train out this afternoon." Principal informed.

Principal finally looked towards him and questioned,"What were you and (Y/N) doing out in the woods with him?"

"I told you already." Wednesday said with a hint of irritation.

"I heard a noise, and we went to investigate." Wednesday repeated.

....[scoffs]...

Principal with a sarcastic smile, said,"That excuse might have placated the sheriff, but you can't fool me."

"You had a psychic vision, didn't you?" Principal Weems asked with a tone of strictness.

Wednesday said nothing, making Principal knew she was right.

...[mysterious music playing]...

"I realized you might be having them when we passed by the accident and you knew that poor farmer had broken his neck. Your mother started having visions around your age. They were notoriously unreliable and dangerous. I remember at first, she thought she might be losing her mind." Principal Weems said with remembrance.

"Have you spoken to her about them?" Principal asked calmly looking at Wednesday's answer.

...[Click]...