CHAPTER 11

People in therapy are often in therapy to deal with the people in their lives who won't go to therapy.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

.....[mysterious music playing]...

A car drove further on the while passing a board 'Welcome to Jericho'.

....[indistinct chatter].....

The car drove into the town of Jericho, and parked infront of a three story white building.

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Other Nevermore students swear by her." Principal Weems informed.

"You'll be here until I'm done?" Wednesday asked bluntly looking at her.

"Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate." Principal Weems happily suggested.

"Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you." Wednesday coldly answered while climbing out of the car.

"And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade." Wednesday said while closing the door.

"Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away.I'm here to prevent that from happening." Principal Weems explained while smiling and looking at him.

Wednesday glared "I wish you luck." And shut the door of the car.

...[door slams]....

_______________☠️🌸______________

"I read the notes from your school counselor." Dr. Kinbott said, as she with Wednesday entered her office.

Dr. Kinbott was a tall, thin woman with long hair with a pair of blue eyes while wearing a crescent moon necklace.

"Mrs. Bronstein. She had a nervous breakdown after our last session and had to take a six-month sabbatical." Wednesday said.

"Go ahead and take a seat." Both Wednesday and Dr. kinbott sat on the sofa across to each other.

"How did you feel about that?" She asked.

"Vindicated. But someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary." Wednesday answered, looking straight towards her.

"Adversary? I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect." Dr. Kinbott exclaimed with a big grin on her face.

"This is a safe space, Wednesday. A sanctuary where we can discuss anything. What you're thinking, feeling, your views on the world, personal philosophy." Dr. Kinbott explained.

"That's easy. I think that this is a waste of time. I see the world as a place that must be endured, and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed." Wednesday answered with no hesitation.

"So, for instance, when someone bullies your brother, your response is to dump piranha in the pool."

"You know the old saying, never bring a knife to a sword fight. Unless it's concealed." He said with a small smirk remembering the incident.

"Point is, you assaulted a boy, and showed no remorse for your actions.That's why you're here." She tried to explain.

"He lost a testicle. I did the world a favor. People like Dalton shouldn't procreate." The boy said proudly.