CHAPTER 7

For you my soulmate,

I will fight the whole world who will look down at you.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

....[door opens]...

....[foils clattering]...

Wednesday entered the fencing room and watched the students dueling with each other. All students were wearing white fencing uniform except him. He was the only one who was wearing black fencing uniform.

.....[fencer grunts]....

He walked further in the room, interrupting everyone practice. Both (Y/N) and her fencing partner, Xavier took off their helmets, watching Wednesday walk. Wednesday also quickly looked towards (Y/N) and went back on looking straight ahead.

...[Click Clack]....

A hand came out of a corner and looked around while hiding itself, and again went away to hide.

Suddenly, a student fell onto the floor, stopping Wednesday to wak ahead.

"Coach, Coach, she tripped me." Rowan sulked.

His opponent, Bianca Barclay removed her helmet and rolled her eyes.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." The coach told the boy.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck." Bianca suggested mockingly.

"Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition?" The girl complaint.

"Anyone else want to challenge me?" Bianca challenged.

"I do." Wednesday spoke out.

....[ominous music playing]...

"Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in." Bianca said before turning towards him while smirking.

"You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee." Wednesday fired back. " Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead."

[Ooohh]

......[Ooohh].....

The students present in the room started to 'oohed' while (Y/N) who found it funny began to giggle.

" You think the situation is funny?" Bianca asked a little angrily, looking straight at (Y/N).

" Sorry.." (Y/N) apologized, looking at the floor.