𝟏 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

"So this is the gorgeous arab wife.
You got a type Xavier." Blair's eyes roam my figure disgust in her eyes.
She had thick dark hair and hazel eyes close to mine.
She stood tall in her black leather pants, long sleeved woolly jumper and shiny boots.
Her pale skin shone in the summer sun.
"What the fuck." Xavier says behind me.
Then I remember, isn't she supposed to be dead?
"Cariño, please let me explain. There is more that the eye can see."
What the heck is she talking about.
Xavier doesn't say anything. I look back at him and his jaw ticks.
Blair glances at his shirtless toned body a second to long.
I take a step forward making my appearance clear.
Sticking my hand out, I shoot her a very friendly smile.
"Octavia Lorenzo, you must be the really dead girlfriend right?"
No one told me I can't show jealously. My husband is my husband. Period.
Blair scoffs, ignoring my hand and looks up at Xavier.
"Can we talk?" Her voice was delicate and higher than before.
My eyes meet Xavier's unreadable ones.
He puts on a good pokerface, pretty hard to study.
He walks behind the door and I follow him.
"This must be hard, I woul-" Xavier cut me midway throwing a jumper over his head.
"I'll be home soon. Promise." He tells me then leaves. With Blair walking by his side.
I stand staring at the closed door stunned. Goosebumps grew on my bare legs from the sudden cold wind.
Twisting the ring on my finger, I walk upstairs to have a hot steaming shower forgetting that the dead girl who has always had a special place in my husbands heart is back.
Or well i try to forget.

~~~~

"She just waltz back into his life like he isn't married and moving on now. She was damn pretty too." I say taking a bite of my pizza.
The mushrooms were set in the corner of my plate. Usually Xavier would eat them.
"Sounds like a right old bitch if you ask me. I can't believe I haven't heard of her once."
Rosa exclaims. I crack up seeing her fuming.
"It must be hard for him. She lied about being dead. Who does that?"
I felt angry for Xavier.
He admitted to love her and suffered five whole years because of her and now she's back once he picked himself up and progressed.
"A bitch who only cares about herself? Come on girl, she didn't exactly come for a cup of tea."
She was right.
Blair had a reason to show up on our door today.
Rosa tilts her head as I lift mine.
"Hey, Xavier values the people close to him. He loves you and wouldn't do anything to jeopardise this marriage."
I put my pizza back on the plate. I wasn't hungry anymore, just blank. "He loved her too."
"You know..When my mum died two years before Xavier's mum did, he convinced his mum to take me in so I wouldn't live in a I quote shacked up house with some random wanker. He didn't want to see me suffer after we had grown up together. He too has a heart Octavia. And his heart beats for you not her." She goes on about Xavier becoming that 15 year old boy again once he had fell in love with me.
"You bring the real Xavier out when she couldn't. So what if she was his first love, you got him back to life after his mum died."
My eyes lift, he was lost when his mother died and it was me who found him.
"I shouldn't be concerned, he said he'll be back soon and Xavier doesn't lie." I try to tell myself.
He was a committed honest man which was the reason I loved him.
Rosa kisses my forehead and helps me clean up.
After I finished washing the plates, Rosa wraps her coat around her body and walks to the door.
"I'll call you tomorrow, for now try get some sleep." She waves goodbye then gets in her car.
I missed having her in the house but she wanted to learn some independence.

I walk to my room and rummage through our closet. Pulling out one of Xaviers t-shirts, I slither out of my bra and into his top which fell right above my knee.
It was more comfortable to sleep in his clothes instead of mine.
Our bed was cold, just how he liked it. We would normally cuddle to warm up but I guess I could hug the pillow Imagining it was him.
Ten minutes pass.
I shuffle and turn under the sheets then push it off me. Spreading me arms and legs across the wide bed, I stare at the white ceiling lost in my thoughts.
It was past twelve and there was no sign of Xavier.
Grabbing my phone, I check my notifications box for a specific message but I received none.
I had left him a message about an hour ago and he didn't even open it.
Pressing on his name, I move the phone to my ears hearing it dial.
Waiting waiting waiting, the sound stops and I expect his voice.
"Hello this caller is busy at the moment. Please try again." Said his autovoice thingy. What could be more important than answers my calls. It's been 8 hours since I last saw my husband.
I scroll looking for someone else to call. I dial Ajax's number waiting for him to pick up.
"Hello?" Said a girls voice.
There was loud music in the background, her voice was barely understandable from the heavy breathing.
Too much to drink maybe?
"Hey, where's Ajax?" I ask thinking she was probably a girl who found his phone in between his couch.
I could hear people chatting and whistling.
Boys where cheering. "Oh." The girl moans. Couldn't she hear me properly?
"Hello? Do you know where Ajax is?" I say louder like she could hear me through the phone.
"Yes! Yes! He's busy, you his mum?" She asks.
"No, I'm pretty sure I ain't his mum. Could you give the phone to him?" She says something in spanish which disgusts me. I wish I hadn't learnt spanish right now.
"Belle, whats up?" Ajax, his voice was deeper, he was in a more joyful mood and most definitely high.
"Hey, who was the girl?" I ask curiously.
"Oh, Nikki? A good old friend with a tight pussy."
And there was a lot of fucking with him recently. Grunt and moans come from the other end of the phone.
They were not wrestling for sure.
"Have you seen Xavier today?" I ask, uncertainty in my voice.
I felt guilty to feel suspicious.
More pants voice through, "Yeah in the morning then left."
I move the phone from my ear when I hear the doors open. "Uh never mind Ajax, I'll talk to you later." I say ending the call.
The sounds of footsteps ascends, getting louder.
My smile fades when I hear a quiet giggle.
The voice of a girls.
Getting on my feet, I walk out of the room and the corridor lights switch on automatically.
On the other end was Xavier holding Blair by the waist meanwhile her hands were around his shoulder.
Storming towards them, Xavier turns his head back to find me standing and glaring.
He did come back like he said but he came with her.
"What is she doing here?" I whisper-shout. My eyebrows bend and cheeks burn.
"Jesus, God gave you light feet." He mutter opening my old room door and walking her in.
Dropping her on the bed he pulls the blanket over her.
I walk towards them laughing hysterically. "She is not sleeping in my bed." I say pulling the blanket of her body.
He takes the blanket and dropping it back on him. "She was drunk and I didn't know where she lives." He tells me while walking us to our room. "So? That's not our problem."
"I couldnt just leave her on the ground."
"Why not? Isn't that where she came form?" He looks like he's about to laugh but holds it in.
I take a huge sniff of him. Alcohol fills my nostrils. "Have you been drinking?" I stop us but he pulls my hands into our bedroom.
Pulling his shirt off, he stalks behind me. "Just one drink." He says wrapping his hands around me.
He begins to kiss my shoulder swaying us side to side.
I push off his body and sit on the bed. "I don't want her here." I demand. He comes between my legs and lift my chin. "Do you trust me?"
"Xavier, I just want her-" I move my head from his hold but he tightens his finger.
"Do you trust me?" He ask more impatient. "Of course I do, I don't trust her."
"Then trust me when I say, she's only here to tell me the truth. Once it's over she's gone. Okay amor?" He says softening his eyes. He's right, if i trust him there wouldnt be any problem. I take his words to account to avoid any further misconceptions.
I nod twice and pull him down to kiss me.
"Good, let's go sleep." He says getting under the sheets.
I crawl onto his lap and he rubs my thighs shaking his head.
Taking off the t-shirt, I push him down feeling his abs. "Or maybe not." He says before pulling my neck.
We make out while he caressed my breast in both hands.
I fiddle with his boxers while I sat naked on him. His erection grew under me as a smirk grew on my face.
She might be asleep right now but I will make sure she hears us.
Slipping my hands into his pants, I stroke his hard lengthy cock in my hands. Going over the thick veins, I back up and under the sheets.
I run my tongue on his tip tasting the pre cum. Replacing my hands with my mouth I take in as much as I could.
"Oh God." Xavier mutters placing his hands behind my head. Pushing me further more I gag on his cock but he liked it.
Before he could cum, I crawl back onto his lap and positioned his wet cock at me entrance. I rock my head back while lowering myself on him.
"Oh.." I gasp when Xavier pulls my hip down. Bouncing up and down, I lick my lips knowing it drive him crazy.
Xavier grabs one of my breast and sucks onto it. He flicks my nipple with his tongue sending pleasure pulse through my blood.
I tilt my head back, starting to roll my hips in a figure 8 motion, meeting his needs.
The room filled with us fucking.
Exactly what I needed.
Xavier flips me over, holding onto the sheets.
The head of his cock slid in me slowly then with each thrust he went deeper.
"Octavia.." Xavier breathed out. I could hear the angst and pleasure in his voice.
I moan louder and louder that I burry my face in the sheets.
He pulls me by my hair forcing me up while I arched my back.
"I want to hear you." He growls.
Xavier pressed down on my back, picking up his pace.
We grunt and pant and before we knew it,
we both came.