𝟐𝟏 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

Tony follows me to the basement where our garage was. We get in the lift in a hurry as he runs over bullshit I already know. "Tell Sullivan to drive Octavia home. Put the place on lockdown until further notice." I order as I walk to the center of the garage. There was already a team geared up wearing their safety vest and guns. I bring out my phone dialing Rosa. She picks up on the second ring. "Stay with Octavia at home. I have a mission and I dont want her alone." She listens and ends the call.

If by any chance this plan goes south, the first person they'd go after is the one's closest to me. Father had Sofia protected and now Octavia was secured at home.

Taking off my blazer, I roll up my sleeves handling with two guns. Once their loaded, I shove them in my waistband and turn to the crew.

There was about 15 armed men and my supervision. She's good with children with her help we can get them out quicker. "Kill anyone who gets in your way but bring Nunez alive back to me understand?" I tell the team. They all nod understanding my orders and get inside the black vehicles.

"Only 15 men in front? No midfield boss?" He asks me tapping on his ipad.
"They are midfielding." I correct him.
I unbotton my shirt and place a safety vest on. Octavias threatening words linger in my mind.
A single scratch and I will kill that person.
She wasnt ready to commit murder, a vest is the only way to remain safe even if its fucking uncomfortable.
I throw on a black top which hugged around my arms.

Anthony looks at me confused then twists his head to the sound of the lift.
Three of my most trusted friends in black combats and tops walk towards us confidently.
I throw them vests each and they help themselves to the gears.
"We are in front." I inform him. Ajax takes hold of a sniper rifle when I swap it with an SMG.

"No far shots, we'll be raiding." I remind him. He nods happy to get hold of any big gun. I never involved the Omens with mafia missions, only Trent and Ajax joined because of their fathers.
Armard grabs some knives digging them into his vest while Damien just picks up a metal bat.

"You'll need a gun atleast dumbass." I tell Damien who stare at me with his dark eyes.
"I fight better with what I grew up using mafia king." He retorts smirking. "You know my swing game aint easy."

I roll my eyes passing him some bombs. "Leave some for us to hurt jackass." I tell him.
During our school years, we'd play a cat and mouse game with selected participants. We cats would chase the mouses and beat them to a pulp before they find the exit.

Other than underground fighting, it was the only night where we'd use up all our anger and energy without facing consequences. We never used guns or initially kill anyone. Ajax and I are the only ones who actually aimed to kill during missions though the other too had the exact bloodlust we had.

We get in one of the cars and lead the others to the location.
The whole time, Anthony goes through the plan to them. "Children first then Nunez." He says for the tenth time.
"And if I find Nunez first? Shouldn't I have some fun in this?" Ajax asks mockingly. He's been on Tony's case since he began working for me.
"That's not how it works. Childrens safety first. We'll need Nunez for some info" Tony tells him impatiently.

"Hero in the eyes of citizens but the devil behind closed doors hm." Damien hums somewhat impressed. I don't usually save people that was the polices job. However human trafficking in my country would look shameless and makes Spain look uncontrollable.

"The first was an example so everyone else knows I run this country. The second is out of spite. Someone needs to put an end to their bloodline." I utter twisting the ring on my finger.

We stop in an orphanage looking place. It seemed remote and quiet.
My men spread out surrounding the building and Tony stays in the car being my eyes. We all wear our ear piece to hear each other.
I creep up to the very oddly placed shelter which was down the hill.