𝟏𝟓 | 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

I never met anyone who had extraordinary ways of burning onto my skin until I met her. The wife of the century sits beside me ignoring my existence. Which I do not blame her for. I was an asshole. Even worse I was a lying cheating asshole as she labels.

"I shouldn't have had a drink." I blurt out. It was like my vocal cords were controlled by someone else.
In return I get silence. The driver glances at me through the mirror and I narrow my eyes. He quickly set his gaze back on the road and I turn my head to Octavia.

"I didnt mean to upset you. I'll bring every damn person who was at that club to prove that I didn't want that kiss. I didn't expect it nor did I indulge in it." I want to touch her. Hold her hand and tell her how much I regretted it.

I want her to believe me and overcome whatever Blair has done to us.
"If this were the other way and you found out my ex kissed me how would you have felt?" She asks me waiting for an answer.
"I'd kill him." I said. What did she expect that I'll have a whole fit. "What if I wanted to kiss him. The ex."

"I'd still kill him. Even if your in the wrong, his lips shouldn't touch whats mine." I retorted. There was nothing Octavia could do to make me leave her.
She scoffs crossing her arms turning her head straight again. "You're despicable." She mutters to herself.
"You're childish." I say jokingly starting an argument.
Her head snaps to me offensively. "I'm not childish what the hell?"
I hum lifting my shoulder then facing to the ipad on my hand.

I swipe of a random tab pretending to be busy.
She snatches the device from my hand forcing me to look at her.
Octavia's eyes were narrowed and eyebrows were furrowed. She looked so cute when she's mad. It was so fucking hot.
Her mouth opens then quickly shuts as she looks out the window silently. She places the Ipad in between us, "Can't you step on the gas a little harder?" She sarcastically asks the driver. Her tone was emotionless, she didnt seem angry
I guess she wasn't in the mood to talk.

The car soon stops infront of our mansion. The driver gets out opening her door and I let myself out. He then carries out suitcases out and leaves them on our door step.
Octavia grabs her racksack and walks to her bmw unlocking it.
Tossing the bag in the back she hops in switching the engine on.

I stand behind her car making her stop. She rolls down her window sticking her head out. "If you don't move I'll run you over" she threatens now looking very mad.
"Where do you think your going?" I ask her cocking my head.
"To talk to my brother." Pretty bold of her to call him that after he trued hurting her.
"You only found out Damien's your half brother a few hours ago, people don't change." I say standing on my feet. He almost killed his own bestfriend what made her think she'd have a chance now that she's his sister. The closer you were the more harder he'd hurt you. It's like his way of making it easier for himself.

"Xavier I swear if you dont move away Spain's mafia will no longer have a boss because he's pissing his wife off." She shouts. Oh she's really turning me on now.
I hide my smirk keeping a smooth pokerface on. "Was that a threat?" I ask her. She gets out of her car and storms up to me. Pointing her fingers to my face her jaw twitches.
"Yes I am threatening you. What will you do, tie me to your bed?" I look down at her not denying that was a good idea.
Imagining her tied up to our bed posts while ramming into her sweet tight pussy would be a dream come true.
She pushes me back spitting out words. "You disgust me, snap out of your fantasies." She says scrunching her face.
I cant help but smirk in her face. She had no reason to be this beautiful.
Her hand grabs mine and she drags me behind her.

Her eyes soften looking at me and the guilt reappears. I deserved all this if not worse. She didnt have to worry about where her husband was, she shouldnt have to question our trust but I couldnt hold back my curiosity.
"I need more time away from you. Can't you see we're only hurting each other. If I knew this was how marriage was I wouldn't have agreed." She admits looking me in the eyes. I stand still unable to say anything back. I couldnt tell her the opposite because I had no clue how a marriage worked. Father never taught me how to treat a woman well and mother died well before we could have the marriage talk.